JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Condom jerking
Page: of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

Does anyone ever use condoms in any way as part of jerking off?

Several years ago, after a shag in a hotel room, I found the used condom on the floor in the morning, and I was feeling kinky and horny so I slipped it back on and wanked off in it again, then again that night! it felt great using my own cum as lube and as it filled it would leak out over my balls.

Thats the only time I have done that, but now and again I 1/4 fill a condom with lotion and do it again, I love the feeling of cold lotion all over my dick, leaking out over my balls and running down into my arse. After I cum I empty it over myself and rub it all in
Add a reply Quote this post
likewatchingcum Amateur Jackinchatter

455 posts since 2014-09-01
75 year old curious male from UK MIdlands
I've done that a few times too. I sometimes fill the teat with lube and wank. (Gel charging) The pressure of the lube against the ejactulating cum can make for an intense orgasm.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
HampshireMan Amateur Jackinchatter

494 posts since 2010-05-25
72 year old curious male from Pembrokeshire, Wales
Holding the teat and moving both hands at the same time, sliding the tightened condom over your cock head, produces a lot of stimulation and can lead to extremely intense orgasms.
Wanking using cold spunk as a lubricant is amazing. As is passing a condom backwards and forwards with your wank mate, taking turns to fill it.
Spin me: com dot gmail at 1952 man hampshire
Unregistered ?

Anyone else ever cum in a condom and then put it inside out on their wifes dildo and sucked it off
Unregistered ?

I like to see condom on hard dick when me or some guy gets off. The way thr end of condom moves and fills with cum
Unregistered ?

Going out for a walk with the family and finding a used condom on the floor of the woods or car park gives a a little twinge in my pants to. knowing that a few hours earlier someone was getting shafted right where we are standing.
apollohermes94 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2020-06-11
29 year old bisexual male from NJ
yea, I love doing that. I really like to grind up against my mattress or pillows while wearing one. I leak pre like a fountain so it feels awesome almost immediately
Unregistered ?

mrcamslave1977 said:
Anyone else ever cum in a condom and then put it inside out on their wifes dildo and sucked it off

This is some weird shit right there.wink
And now I will be obsessed with trying it.
Thanks?!
alanj Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2014-04-18
77 year old homosexual male from indiana
I slip a rubber on my cock once in a while to jack off. Use some spit and precum for lube. Use the palm of my hand on the top side of my cock and up over the head to jack off. Always makes for a good nut. Like seeing the nipple end of the rubber fill with my cum when I get off. Had a jack off buddy that we did this to each other with a rubber several times.
palmer Skilled Jackinchatter

848 posts since 2007-06-30
70 year old curious from california
I used to bate with a condom all the time, something about the look, feel & texture. Especially if you've got one that fits just right and has ribs or nubs, a condom can give you some amazing (added) sensations.

And when I'd find a brand/style that I really enjoyed, I'd rinse them out & hang them up in the shower to dry to reuse again.

There used to be a couple of condom shops around which made it easier to look over various brands. And buy 1 or 2 to give them a try so how well I liked them without having to buy a box of them. They eventually all closed up.

By the way, believe you can still order "samples" from major brands like Trojan & others. I used to do that and yes they mail them to you in a plain envelope.

Funny I've never used a condom for intercourse, only masturbation. And my very first bate was thanks to a condom I'd discovered in dads nightstand. Finding that foil wrapper with the funny stretchy round thing inside, something inside me said "go on try it" And omg I sure did.

its just sex
Unregistered ?

mrcamslave1977 said:
Does anyone ever use condoms in any way as part of jerking off?

Not in a while I haven't. It's just one more thing to dispose of and have to hide my chronic bator activity.

When I was way younger and starting to jerk off I used to go to the gas station near home and buy them in the vending machines. 75 cents a pop! It got so that the smell of lube on latex would turn me on. I would wash them out and try to roll them back up as best as I could. I got 2 or 3 uses out of them before they'd break.

mrcamslave1977 said:

Several years ago, after a shag in a hotel room, I found the used condom on the floor in the morning, and I was feeling kinky and horny so I slipped it back on and wanked off in it again, then again that night! it felt great using my own cum as lube and as it filled it would leak out over my balls.

Oh yes! That's the safest form of sloppy seconds. I have done that a few times when my wife was off the pill we were using condoms for birth control. Retrieve it from the garbage and add a second load to it the next morning.

likewatchingcum Amateur Jackinchatter

455 posts since 2014-09-01
75 year old curious male from UK MIdlands
I've always enjoyed masturbating with a condom. Its like apples and pears. They taste differnt but taste good. The last time I used one for intercouse was once when we were away. My wife gets a bit dry and had forgotten the lube so I bought a packet of Durex. I hadn't used a condom for years for sex and it brought back some happy emories and it was a great session.

If you find a condom that fits well it's great for masturbation. Not using one for a while makes it a special session when you do. Not everyone's choice but it is for me. I came really good in one yesterday evening - so satisfying
Unregistered ?

Yep hate using them for sex but luv wanking in them.... Get so hard
Unregistered ?

I used to way back in the day as a teen and got condoms from the gas station bathroom.
Hartleyhare Amateur Jackinchatter

170 posts since 2015-10-15
65 year old curious male from UK
Way back when I was in my early teens and would wank to anything and everything (especially to lingerie catalogues) I used to buy condoms from vending machines, lube up the inside and wank in them. I even put a hole in one of my elder sister's big teddy bears, slipped on a lubed up condom and fucked it hard. That was so good as I could arrange the filling so it pressed hard on my glans and increased the intensity of the cum. No foreplay required and happy days!!
If in doubt wank it out
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Condom jerking