JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Condom jerking
Page: < prev  of 4  
trenchrat Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2014-01-05
54 year old heterosexual from Hampshire UK
I house sit sometimes for a friend. She lets me masturbate anywhere in the house as long as i use a Condom. Fine by me, dirty panties and awank, mmmmmm.....stroke
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Roger Skilled Jackinchatter

515 posts since 2007-06-06
63 year old bisexual male
georgyb said:
Wanking in to a Durex, known at sea as a posh wank

Been using rubbers since I was a young kid. Kinda kinky to see and feel a rubber on your cock. Watching the tip fill up when you shoot off, and it doesn't leave a mess on the sheets.

Firestone commercial: "The name that's known is Firestone, where the rubber meets the road."

Washington Post: "A thousand women in a thousand bars might say yes, men who talk a good game are often duds where the rubber meets the bed."
bigtitsr4me Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2007-04-15
52 year old heterosexual male from Alabama
I do and it was really by accident. I was curious if my dick was big enough to fill out and wear a Magnum condom for fucking. Sure, I could put it on my dick, but was it big enough to fill it out and not let it slide off when I was fucking a tight pussy? I didn't know, so I bought some. I put one on and I was surprised how tightly it clung to my shaft. I was actually stretching it girth-wise. It is longer than me though, I can still unroll another almost inch of it. Anyway, I got so turned on at looking at my thick dick tightly wrapped in that Magnum that I edged and fucked my fleshlight with it on and when I came, I came like a erupting volcano! Intense orgasm and huge load, so now I like to condom up and cum in them. I love the hot jizz being pushed back from the undersized reservoir onto my cockhead. That feels amazing!
More than a mouthful is a damn good time!
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Condom jerking