JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Early masturbation link to later solosexual or bisexual tendencies?
Page: < prev  of 4  
SamBeds Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2018-01-11
75 year old heterosexual male
I have had similar experiences to others here and have masturbated nearly all my life. I still enjoy thinking and chatting about all of it.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
upskirtpanty Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2015-10-16
47 year old bisexual
Started wanking with friends around 10/11..would go to the woods with a girly mag and get our cocks out..this soon led to us wanking each other..lovely memories..today in my 50s i prefer trading pictures with other bi perverts on:

wickr: uppyw

Tox:C175F0EE245263CA8A989A1124636C943700B736C2083282E52514976852F327460BC2C6B0CB

NN Teenz, upskirts, panties, candid girls, leotards etc
MORNING_GLORY Amateur Jackinchatter

470 posts since 2016-11-20

I discovered what wanking was in the bath - not sure what age I was but it was such a thrill the first time I came. I would get the sponge and let the water pour into my japeye and this made my cock very hard. Then I wrapped the flannel around my stiffy and started to jerk it in my hand. It felt so good and it didn't take long for me to cum. I have to admit I was a little shocked when I saw the cum ooze out of my cock slit but I wanted to do it again straight away. It's funny before then I never wanted to go for a bath but after I started wanking you couldn't get me out of there. A couple of years later I hung around with a boy who was a year older than me and we used to wank over his dads collection of jizz mags when he was out and I noticed that my mates cock was noticably larger than mine with a nice purple helmet on display but I hadn't even got my foreskin back then and he would encourage me to stretch it back further each time we wanked off together. Looking back on it I would have loved to take his hard cock in my hand and wanked him off or gone even further - given him a blowjob but it never crossed my mind at the time as wwe were too busy spunking over Readers Wives and such like.
big_dawg23a Amateur Jackinchatter

111 posts since 2022-02-03
60 year old heterosexual male from USA
at 11, i found a playboy mag in the woods and brought it home. i don't remember exactly how it happened but i got hard and started to rub. i had a dry orgasm and my cock would bounce and throb. i showed my older bro this cool think i had discovered and we had fun for a couple of years.
Unregistered ?

Reading these takes me back. I was scared then. Everything was so new and unknown. I had a series of experiences that grew and left me a prolific masturbator. One guy who showed me his dad's stash in a closest and we about wore ourselves out over them. Another guy who wanted to make our penises "kiss." I may never recover from that wonderful memory!
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
I think we've all been in the same boat.that's why we're masturbators.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I started wanking at a young age but never got off until age 11 and I have jerked off all my life and loved having my wife or G/F stroking me for a change of pace, and I continue doing it the past 9 years since my wife died.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Jaybird4in Novice Jackinchatter

90 posts since 2022-01-08
curious male from Appalachia
I have always played with my dick. I could get hard and my mom found me naked in front of the open windows when I was very young. I had a much older relative that allowed me to look at his stash of penthouse magazines. He was also the person that taught me to jack off. We did this together for several years and jacking off became handjobs for him and trading oral. This all ended before I could cum. I was able to produce pre cum but not cum yet. But I still jacked off constantly when I could. I had a health love of girls. But girls back then did not do much more than kiss. So I would go hang with girlfriends and come home with underwear soaked with pre cum and jack off.

My first cum was when I was 13. In bed alone in the dark jacking off. Enjoying the slick feeling of pre. All of a sudden I got that butterfly feeling in my stomach. My dick starts pulsating and it feels better than anything I have ever felt. I never had a dry orgasm. I never believed they were real. But this felt so good. I wish I could have seen it. The next day my mom was at work and I did it several more times that day. I loved it.

By 15 I had a gf who was willing to put her hand in my pants and jack me off. I loved it. I loved the feeling of my undies filled with cum. She sucked me a little but never to orgasm. Even then I would go home after and jack off again.

I had sex when I was 18 with the woman who is my wife. I loved it. But I never ever stopped masturbating at least once a day. We married and had kids. But I still jacked off a lot.

Then comes the internet and chat and cams. And my wife has lost most all interest in sex. When we do have sex she does not like penetration. We fuck a little then I lay on my back and eat her while I finish myself by hand. But mostly I jack off by myself when she is not around. I love camming and chatting with guys when I jack off. I love seeing them cum. I love them watching me cum. I think about my days sucking as a boy. If it was not for my wife I would engage in that behavior again. But honestly I think I would prefer to suck while jacking myself. I am a chronic masturbator and I know it started in my prepubescent days with my relative spending the days doing it.
Hairybi Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2013-12-28
72 year old bisexual male from Utah and California
I believe early masturbation is a key indicator that you will have a high sex drive throughout your life. As to whether you can be imprinted by early sexual experiences, I'm not so sure. Seems to me your tendencies are part of your DNA.

In my case, I had several experiences with boys and older when young first, but also experienced lust of women early. I am more gay then straight now, after my wife died, but it might just be that finding gay sex is easier.

Masturbation is my principal outlet, always has been, even when having straight sex several times a week, and also frequenting adult theaters, etc. to find men.
marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
big_dawg23a said:
at 11, i found a playboy mag in the woods and brought it home. i don't remember exactly how it happened but i got hard and started to rub. i had a dry orgasm and my cock would bounce and throb. i showed my older bro this cool think i had discovered and we had fun for a couple of years.

So... You're the guy who found that Playboy I stashed in the woods all those years ago!!
ohmy66 Amateur Jackinchatter

452 posts since 2021-11-22
82 year old male from North Wales
onlybyhand said:
Apart from the turn on of reading Posts here while masturbating one can quite often find out interesting aspects of masturbation from other masturbation devotees. My masturbating was well established years before my puberty and I had thousands of full hot (but dry) orgasms without any sexual knowledge or sexual reference. When puberty came and I started producing, my brain quickly "obsessed" onto girls and their attributes and whatever I could learn about heterosex. But my devotion to masturbating was unchanged. Courtship always involved masturbatory petting. After marrying my masturbating continued unabated. By my thirties my cock could only be satisfied by ever increasing masturbation. Solosex became my main and great sex pleasure, although still capable of marital duties. In my forties understanding gentlemen were able to stimulate me to some bisexual interest, based around masturbating. Anyone similar or would like to comment? Does early orgasming affect later orientation?

Well, I suppose it does influence later years as one already has the experience of continuous wanking and perhaps sharing that pleasure before marriage. When I became a widower, masturbation obviously became the sole outlet; but not because of my earlier experiences. I just needed the outlet.
ohmy66 Amateur Jackinchatter

452 posts since 2021-11-22
82 year old male from North Wales
MORNING_GLORY said:
I discovered what wanking was in the bath - not sure what age I was but it was such a thrill the first time I came. I would get the sponge and let the water pour into my japeye and this made my cock very hard. Then I wrapped the flannel around my stiffy and started to jerk it in my hand. It felt so good and it didn't take long for me to cum. I have to admit I was a little shocked when I saw the cum ooze out of my cock slit but I wanted to do it again straight away. It's funny before then I never wanted to go for a bath but after I started wanking you couldn't get me out of there. A couple of years later I hung around with a boy who was a year older than me and we used to wank over his dads collection of jizz mags when he was out and I noticed that my mates cock was noticably larger than mine with a nice purple helmet on display but I hadn't even got my foreskin back then and he would encourage me to stretch it back further each time we wanked off together. Looking back on it I would have loved to take his hard cock in my hand and wanked him off or gone even further - given him a blowjob but it never crossed my mind at the time as wwe were too busy spunking over Readers Wives and such like.

I suppose it boils down to personal circumstances and whether there have been opportunities and the drives to engage in mutual masturbation rather than one just watching the other. In my early days I think it must have been a sort of self-driven sex education as we played with each other to see what happened.
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Early masturbation link to later solosexual or bisexual tendencies?