JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Help me with my slave
Page: of 1  
UnBeCumming Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2012-06-19
54 year old curious from NY
After much looking, I've developed an online dom/sub relationship with a good looking younger guy. He's in a long term gay relationship as a top, but doesn't get enough sex (and also craves submission from time to time). He seems to genuinely get off on serving and submitting. For now he does the things I ask him to (and sends pics as proof), but the idea is that eventually we'll meet.

I find this incredibly arousing and a lot of fun. He's not allowed to stroke his cock or orgasm without my permission, except when he's with his boyfriend. That sort of control is exhilarating, but also a big responsibility. I've never done anything like this before, and I want to make sure to keep him engaged. I'm looking for ideas for tasks for him to do - things that are submissive but simple and not too expensive or time-consuming (he has a "real" life as well). Please help me out!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
Get him to buy a Cb6000,a chastity device for his cock.get him to lock it on and send you the key.he only cums when you allow him.you've a lot to learn.
asdf Amateur Jackinchatter

320 posts since 2006-04-16
curious from Indiana
This made me so hard under my desk at work. I would love to find someone to control me like that and give tasks while also being so understanding about having a life and being married. Message me if interested!
Also on KIK at asdf8484 and wickr at asdf84
38/m/IN

magzine2 said:
Get him to buy a Cb6000,a chastity device for his cock.get him to lock it on and send you the key.he only cums when you allow him.you've a lot to learn.

Yeah, I'd love to put him in a cock cage, but he has a bf and I can't interfere with that. So for now I have to trust him to not touch himself.
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
Look what site you're on.we all touch ourselves.you've no control over him.hes not your sub!
ypipes Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2015-07-25
53 year old male
He can only stroke it if he records it. So you can watch it, and of course show it to us.

ypipes said:
He can only stroke it if he records it. So you can watch it, and of course show it to us.

I was thinking of forcing him to perform on cam4. And use the money he earns for a sex toy of my choosing.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Help me with my slave