JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How many guys have you sucked off at one time?
Page: < prev  of 2  
slik69x Amateur Jackinchatter

401 posts since 2009-07-18
65 year old curious from SW North Dakota
I was sucking a guy off in a booth when another cock came through the gloryhole. I alternated between the two and was eventually rewarded with two nice loads in my mouth. Swallowed them both, Mmm. razz
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
At a pool party once I sucked off 5 guys together and swallowed all their cum.

But the most was probably back in the days when I would spend the afternoon working a glory hole. I never counted as I never knew for sure that there were no repeat cocks as some didn't finish. But dozens of cocks popped through the hole and then all got sucked until there were taken away. Most shot a load in my mouth which I swallowed.
Small dick chronic masturbator
Fappy_Go_Fucky Amateur Jackinchatter

486 posts since 2013-09-30
59 year old curious male from Fort Collins, Colorado
I've only ever had one long-term gay affair in my life. I'm mostly straight but I met a much older man at a gloryhole and we hit it off and ended up meeting a couple of times a week for almost a year. His wife had abolished sex in their household and he figured that it wasn't cheating if it was with another guy. For a few months, I was that guy. He'd come over to my apartment, bring me lingerie to help with his illusion, and we'd play around. I had a beard at the time, and short hair, and I didn't shave anything, so I wasn't passable, but if I was wearing stockings and a garter belt or a baby-doll nightie, he was in, literally.

Just a couple of weeks before he and his wife moved to Phoenix, he got a motel room, brought three of his friends, one of whom was a swinger who brought his girlfriend, and we partied through the weekend, fulfilling an orgy fantasy of his that his wife just wouldn't have considered. Over the course of the weekend, I sucked each of them at least once (4+) while wearing stockings, a garter belt, boy short panties, and a sports bra, while going by the name of Jennifer. The girlfriend and I were the 'women' in the room and they men did nothing with each other. We fulfilled requests. It was a situation that's been unique in my experience, to say the least. I haven't touched another guy in a few years now, and with the state of the world today, I probably won't again any time soon. But talking about it has me hard, just thinking about it. Thanks for that.

(And yes, I did get to fuck the girlfriend. I was about 30 at the time and she was about 70. To this day the oldest woman I've ever been with. She was very definite in what she liked and wasn't shy about asking for it. Still one of the best I ever had.)
rance420 Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2020-02-09
57 year old heterosexual male from Show Me State USA
KnoxGal said:

wish i were one of those 2
Freelancer987 Novice Jackinchatter

91 posts since 2019-12-03
60 year old bisexual male from Canada
My record is 5 at a bathhouse. Didn't swallow though. They shot their loads on my face and chest. Great session all around. Looking forward to more once they open up again.
Unregistered ?

Most recent is two. I was in complete heaven. He comes home for a few weeks every december and we hook up then.
alanj Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2014-04-18
77 year old homosexual male from indiana
Sucked off two guys one time. I remember they were standing next to each other, they dropped their pants and I was on my knees. Both came in my mouth and I swallowed both loads. Both were good looking which added to the pleasure. When I finished they both took turns in sucking me.
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
I only sucked two guys at once one time. One cum in my the other did not. It was wonderful and surely want to do it again.
Be happy, suck a cock
Randytampa Amateur Jackinchatter

132 posts since 2016-06-19
36 year old homosexual male from tampa
12...using just my mouth...no hands!!
Randy
sissiboy Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2017-05-10
65 year old bisexual from London
Three for me. When I was a teenager I used to cruise public toilets. I had a regular older guy and we would go in his car to some local woods. One day he turned up with two other guys and I got in the back of the car. I sucked one guy in the car on the way there and the other two in the woods. Happy days!
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
I've done three at once. Not that that's such a large number, but it was memorable to me because of the circumstance.

I was at a JO party with other guys, and there was a group of four of us who branched off into a corner of the hotel room, and the logical thing was to turn it into a suck-off party. I got down onto my knees to jerk off, and was with three married guys wanted to get sucked. They finished by jerking off on my chest.

In all, it was four of us married guys who got together because we were all wearing wedding bands, and we were all into that. It's amazing how many married guys are willing to connect with other men.
Open to interesting ideas
Poleposition69 Amateur Jackinchatter

232 posts since 2020-02-07
54 year old male from Georgia
In my second year of college I had two gay roommate neighbors that lived downstairs from me who liked to come up to my apartment to play Command & Conquer all the time. Just as a joke we started making bets on the game where the loser had to take a drink of vodka, then take off their shirt, then show their cock. It was pretty PG until one night we all got really drunk and very familiar and kicked it up a few notches. Subsequent losses progressed up to the loser giving the winner a blowjob. I won the first night and did not think they were serious but Kenny, the youngest, sucked me off while Keith jerked off and watched. The next night they teamed up on me and I ended up sucking the both of them off. They were going to let me out of it because even though I admitted I had sucked another guys cock before but I had been kind of hoping I would lose so I could do it anyway because they were both so cute and had nice shaved cocks, so I got on my knees with the both of them lying back on my bed kissing and sucked them back and forth like a pro. I did not swallow either one the first time but kind of regretted it afterwards because my entire apartment smelled like cum and it got me so aroused I jerked off again after they left. We started having regular oral sessions before gaming after that, which is where I really developed my taste for sperm. I swallowed Keith first. He had a skinny little cock that I could deepthroat for nearly a full minute before coming up for air, which drove him over the moon. I could just sit there with his cock completely down my throat and give him a really sexy look like I had complete co trip over his body. They always wanted to cum in my mouth because they came in each others all the time and I was something fresh. The hottest part was though that afterwards they would both work together to suck me off. One on my cock, and the other on my balls or with a tongue in my ass. Then they would meet at my cock and do this sloppy hungry French-kiss thing with each other with my hard cock right in the middle. After that semester I always looked at cute, petite feminine college boys differently. They eventually got a better apartment and we eventually lost touch.
So for me, my record is 2, but I did this about 12-15-18 times altogether.
Unregistered ?

Was at a local cruising spot last year and had organised a meet with a guy I was chatting too on fabguys we met up started kissing etc then got down to it as we were taking turns sucking each other an older guy came over to watch and got his cock out so we both started sucking him some more cars arrived to the spot and we ended up in a group with around 7 of us all sucking in turn so all in all I sucked 6 cocks that afternoon also on my way home my phone pinged a message a friends wife had nipped out shopping for a bit so could I come to his and suck his cock he was down stairs naked I told him I had already been out that afternoon and had drained a few cocks and swallowed cum i wanted a shower etc but he said fuck that come here and take mine too and tell me what a whore you are so I did that was number 7 and yes I did let him cum in my mouth before his wife got back home haha
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How many guys have you sucked off at one time?