JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What does your cum taste like and do you like it?
Page: < prev  of 3  
Terry_111 Amateur Jackinchatter

409 posts since 2016-06-13
70 year old bisexual male from Ireland
I have been eating my own cum since I was a teen. Years ago I was thinner and more flexible and would pull legs back over my shoulders and could get my cock to a few inches from my face. I loved wanking knowing I was going to shoot my spunk into my mouth and some on my face. Really hard to describe the taste but I love it. My absolute favorite way to eat it has to be getting my wife to sit on my face as soon as I have squirted into her pussy, drives her wild when i do that.Nowadays im older, heavier and way less flexible i sometimes cum in my cupped hand and I have several friends on Skype. When we cam we generally shoot our spunk into a glass and watch each other drink his own. So horny wanking and knowing what you will be doing
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Yeah I love the taste of my own often cum in a glass and drink it or can still just about mange legs in the air on my back wanking on my face and mouth like to swirl it around and savour the taste always enjoy it
troubleis Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2014-10-09
72 year old heterosexual from FL
I guess I surprised my GF when she was sucking me off. I told her I was about to cum and to pls hold it in her mouth. After I came, she came to me and kissed me with a mouthful of my cum pushing it into my mouth. Erotic? Absolutely! It tasted good, salty but diluted somewhat and I swallowed everything she gave me. I didn't know she wanted some back to swallow herself. Since that first time I/we always look forward to the cum kiss. I wish I had the chance to eat my cum from her pussy. I can only imagine how good it would be after I came in her! Now I can only imagine. Thx T
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
My cum is very thick and has a pleasant clean bitter taste. Leaves a wonderful aftertaste that stays on my tongue for a bit.

I eat my cum daily. Just wish I produced more of it. I love cum.
Small dick chronic masturbator
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What does your cum taste like and do you like it?