JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How to suck safe during Pandemic
Page: of 1  
PrincetonBucks Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2013-11-06
from Bucks County, PA
Any ideas how to arrange a safe sucking hookup during Covid?

I haven't done it yet, but have some ideas: He wears a mask. We do it outside, at night, on my back deck. A glory hole would probably be safer; he wouldn't breath on me.

Thought Covid was spread by breathing in aerosols and not by semen. In that case, it's ok to suck, as long as he doesn't breath on you. But I have read one study that found the virus in semen in a few cases--not all--only it wasn't clear that the virus could be transmitted by swallowing semen.

I do have a few regulars who want me to suck them off again. They might be safer, since I know them, and I can ask them about whether they have been social distancing and wearing a mask, and whether they have any symptoms. (I know you can have it without having symptoms, though).

I want the guy I suck off to promise he will let me know if he develops symptoms or tests positive within a week of me sucking him off. So I can quarantine for 14 days. And I would do the same for him. And better if I can share his contact information with a contact tracer if I have to.

If there was a rapid test available, I would use that to screen the guys I suck off.

What do you guys do? What do you think works best? Any ideas to share?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ranger92 Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2013-11-10
42 year old bisexual from Canada
Seriously, there is NO safe way with regards to Covid 19. Best to just wait until a vacine becomes available. It's not worth the risk.
Unregistered ?

ranger92 said:
Seriously, there is NO safe way with regards to Covid 19. Best to just wait until a vacine becomes available. It's not worth the risk.

Exactly!
DeltaDawg Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2017-02-11
70 year old bisexual male from Columbia, Missouri
Damn, I sure do miss the good old days of just STD's!
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, but a cock in two hands is one big cock!
Snifferman Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2020-06-13
55 year old
I'm not going to gainsay anyone about safe sex that commented above - it's a big risk, IMO - that said, I heard about this story out of British Columbia Canada and supply it for the sake of the horny who might be made cautious by wisdom? Or something. Fire up the gloryholes, boys . . .

https://globalnews.ca/news/7204384/coronavirus-glory-holes-sex/
oldercuriousguy Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2009-09-04
71 year old from pittsburgh, Pa
I love mutual masturbating in side by side 69 position. I bet sucking ought to be fairly safe this way because the breathing passes between the legs
PrincetonBucks Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2013-11-06
from Bucks County, PA
glory holes are a great idea. Do you think hanging up a sheet with a hole in it is a good enough method. Or should it be a solid wall/

I think outside (at night, on the back deck) with a mask, might be as good.
Unregistered ?

All very interesting- keep us informed.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How to suck safe during Pandemic