JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Bizarre reaction from Fleet Jackinchatter
Page: of 1  
HampshireMan Amateur Jackinchatter

494 posts since 2010-05-25
72 year old curious male from Pembrokeshire, Wales
Had an email chat with a guy on here who's looking to meet outdoors for a wank. He lives fairly near me, so I got in touch and asked him if he knew anywhere locally quiet enough to meet. He gave me some vague locations, e.g. "the woods near Aldershot", which covers an area of hundreds of acres.

I replied that I'd be interested to hear more about the places he mentioned. He responded: "Best places I know are around where I mentioned..." to which I replied: "Places I don't know. I was hoping you could be a bit more precise in your descriptions." This elicited the following tirade:

"What do you want then? An essay on an area? It's a big place. Use google maps use some initiative. Fleet pond stretches from farnborough to fleet, Aldershot woodlands goes from, unsurprisingly, Aldershot to Fleet and to farnborough I can't give you the names of every single road and off shoot. What places do you want me to choose? just solely ones that suit only you. You asked me if I knew anywhere because it's busy in your areas, so I told you places and now you're complaining you don't know them. What do you want?! You're incredibly rude. Please don't contact me again, I prefer friendlier people. Should I be contacted I will report it. Please respect my wishes."

I have no idea why he thinks my response was rude, why he was so rude in reply, who he thinks would be interested in his "reporting me" or what he thinks they'd do, even if they cared, but I thought other Jackinchatters who might be tempted to contact him should be made aware that he seems to be quite unstable.

Jackinchat user name available on demand to anyone in the area who might end up running across him.
Spin me: com dot gmail at 1952 man hampshire
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

He's no longer registered but look out for people with email address which include the number 1088. Might be him.
Unregistered ?

Ha ha ha !!! I guess he wanted you to just go out in the middle of hundreds of acres of woodland, start a wank, and he'd just magically find you. Here in the US we'd call that a fucktard. If I've watched enough UK tv shows, I think you'd call that a "nutter". LOLOLOLOL
Wife_Admirer Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2020-03-22
52 year old curious male from UK (Essex)
Bizarre indeed! Thanks for the warning.

FYI This tool is useful for pinpointing meeting areas. http://what3words.com/about-us/
Kik: Wife_Admirer1

symetre3000 said:
I think you'd call that a "nutter".

That's one possibility. Fantasist dickhead is another.

Wife_Admirer said:
FYI This tool is useful for pinpointing meeting areas. http://what3words.com/about-us/

Thanks. I do have the app on my phone but that application hadn't occurred to me. Good idea.
Unregistered ?

I wonder if there's a version of this that includes swear words?

"Where are you?"
"KNOB, LICK, END"

smile

Wife_Admirer said:
Bizarre indeed! Thanks for the warning.

shaveduncut Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2005-11-21
58 year old heterosexual
Or the local wooded area " OFF , ME , WANK " haha
Unregistered ?

Do you think it's someone's job to ensure that certain combinations don't show up?

I mean none of the following words are actually swear words...

"SUCK.ME.OFF"

shaveduncut said:
Or the local wooded area " OFF , ME , WANK " haha
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Bizarre reaction from Fleet Jackinchatter