JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » My wife's ass...enjoy!
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Here you go, guys. All comments welcome. The filthier, the better. Oh...and be sure to check out my profile pic as well. wink

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Left-click on each photo for a closer look!

cockstrokeeyeshotrazz
Add a reply Quote this post
WankerJim Amateur Jackinchatter

340 posts since 2020-02-24
81 year old bisexual male from West Sussex
Lucky you!!
Wank, chat, wank, chat etc still fuckin'
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
northherefordbob Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2015-03-24
67 year old bisexual male from Kington, Herefordshire, UK
Sweet ass. Love to sneak up behind her and push my tongue into that naked cunt and ass.
Gazinlancs Amateur Jackinchatter

472 posts since 2016-07-19
64 year old bisexual male from Burnley Lancs Uk
Love to feel that ass through thse jeans Then rub my big hard cock all over it assass
Unregistered ?

northherefordbob said:
Sweet ass. Love to sneak up behind her and push my tongue into that naked cunt and ass.

She loves it when I lick her ass and run my tongue up and down the length of her crack. And when she's down on her elbows and knees, with her ass hiked up in the air just the way that I like it, that tight crack opens up wide to reveal one of the biggest assholes I've ever seen on any woman--with plenty of room for buttfucking.

Which she thoroughly enjoys, by the way.wink

Yes, she's a great fuck. I just wish she'd allow me to photograph her in the nude. All the pics I have of her I have to take on the sly.

cockstrokeeyeshotrazz

Unregistered ?

In that third pic i wanna sneak in behind her there as shes asleep...she stirs feeling my slimy hard bell end pushing on her cunt and assumes its her hubby...i push inside making her squeal.

She can feel its a bigger thicker cock and she goes turn turn around but i push her back facing front so she cant see me as i fuck her hard and deep.

Only as im about to empty my balls in her cunt do I let her turn...the look of shock and horror on her face as she sees some random stranger is fucking her...looking at me like that as i growl and pump her full of a massive thick warm potent spunk load...deffo impregnating her with it! wink
Unregistered ?

Antjohnsonborn1983 said:
In that third pic i wanna sneak in behind her there as shes asleep...she stirs feeling my slimy hard bell end pushing on her cunt and assumes its her hubby...i push inside making her squeal.

She can feel its a bigger thicker cock and she goes turn turn around but i push her back facing front so she cant see me as i fuck her hard and deep.

Only as im about to empty my balls in her cunt do I let her turn...the look of shock and horror on her face as she sees some random stranger is fucking her...looking at me like that as i growl and pump her full of a massive thick warm potent spunk load...deffo impregnating her with it! wink

THIS IS SO FUCKING HOT!

I've copied your profile pic onto my laptop so that I can beat off to thoughts of you breeding my wife with that gorgeous cock of yours whenever I want!

cockstrokeeyeshotrazz
Unregistered ?

Nothing gets me hotter than the words "Slimy bellend" sick

You do have fucking gorgeous cock, though!
Unregistered ?

forestpervert said:
THIS IS SO FUCKING HOT!

I've copied your profile pic onto my laptop so that I can beat off to thoughts of you breeding my wife with that gorgeous cock of yours whenever I want!

cockstrokeeyeshotrazz

That's hot!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » My wife's ass...enjoy!