JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » sucking dick... why??
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
goofy_gopher Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2006-07-07
58 year old homosexual from Upstate NY
I had a suck buddy for years, and that's all we did...oral on each other.

The hottest thing we did was, after dark on a moonless night, strip naked and 69d on a tee box of a nearby golf course. We were both really horned up ... we decided to moan louder as we got close to cumming, and we managed to cum & swallow at the same time...it was by far the most intense orgasm I ever had, and the most enjoyable load to go in my mouth, too.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Gazinlancs Amateur Jackinchatter

472 posts since 2016-07-19
64 year old bisexual male from Burnley Lancs Uk
Nothing better than having my cocked sucked,grabbing the back of their head and pushing it onto my hard cock
Hat212 Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2016-09-10
69 year old curious from California
Gazinlancs said:
Nothing better than having my cocked sucked,grabbing the back of their head and pushing it onto my hard cock

my style too - with a lot of cranking around and angles. the young ones are fun to train
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
Sure it is possible. I have sucked many a cock and that is as far as it goes. Lots of men just like have their cock sucked and it doesn't matter if a man or woman is doing the sucking.
Be happy, suck a cock
cumonmytummy Amateur Jackinchatter

372 posts since 2014-09-05
64 year old curious from Ohio
Sabonis7 is right. Oral is somewhat less risky than anal, but you can catch just about any STD via oral. HPV can lead to throat cancer.

Going back to the original question, oral does not inevitably lead to anal. Yes, if a guy gives or receives oral, he may also be interested in anal, but you have the option of saying, "No thanks."

Oral with a man is an experience distinct from receiving head from a woman. The feel of a cock sliding between your lips is an experience that a woman can't reproduce, of course. Likewise, the pleasure of seeing another man go down on you, seeing his swollen cock and knowing he enjoys it as much as you do; that's an experience a woman just can't give.

Sabonis7 said:
Quite:

Chlamydia
Gonorrhea
Syphilis
Herpes
HPV (human papillomavirus)
HIV (less likely)
Trichomoniasis

Use a condom unless you have his medical history and recent STD tests in hand before he unzips. And then think, "Do I trust him with my health?"
Unregistered ?

cumonmytummy said:
Sabonis7 is right. Oral is somewhat less risky than anal, but you can catch just about any STD via oral. HPV can lead to throat cancer.

Going back to the original question, oral does not inevitably lead to anal. Yes, if a guy gives or receives oral, he may also be interested in anal, but you have the option of saying, "No thanks."

Oral with a man is an experience distinct from receiving head from a woman. The feel of a cock sliding between your lips is an experience that a woman can't reproduce, of course. Likewise, the pleasure of seeing another man go down on you, seeing his swollen cock and knowing he enjoys it as much as you do; that's an experience a woman just can't give.

You can cut the risk way down by having perfect oral health, but you have to have absolutely perfect oral health.

Yes, the feeling of giving head is amazing, and feeling a guy cum in my mouth is one of the most erotic things I've ever felt.

I've been sucking cock for a while now, and every time I do it is as exciting as the first time I did it.

I had some pretty hot bj experience with strangers, but I figured I'd quit while lucky.
Unregistered ?

With you there, I've been interested and strongly curious for awhile now and the urge / desire to find a local buddy gets stronger every fucking day! I will always be in a straight relationship love all the things a woman offers but fuck I would really love a local jerk buddy and see what all the craze is about! I find absolutely nothing else about a guy interesting other than a rock hard cock! I want to see what it's like to suck one off!

In Denver Colorado looking to find a local bud ASAP!
KIK is at Distilled1
troutdog Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2012-08-22
64 year old curious male from Washington state
To Suck another Mans Cock to completion is an incredible experience. To lower Your face down between His thighs, Your Lips and Nose buried in His Genitals. Feeling His soft Pubic hair on Your muzzle. You know this is an extreme Taboo, but that just makes it more incredible. Then You tenderly take His Cock into Your mouth. Feeling his Cock grow thicker and harder in Your mouth, as You slowly slide Your Lips and Tongue all over its length. Feeling His body respond to what Your mouth is doing to His Cock. His body stiffens and begins to tremble, as You Continue to Suck His Cock. Your mind is spinning wildly. You taste and smell His excitement. Yes You are Sucking this mans Cock, and You love it. You love it so much that You want it to last forever. Then suddenly, with a shiver and a deep groan. His thick Cock explodes in Your Mouth. Contracting wildly as He ejaculates jet after jet of thick tasty Sperm, into Your waiting Mouth. Yes He is Cumming in Your Mouth, and You wanted this so much. You needed this so much. Your mouth is quickly filled with His tasty seed. You keep Your mouth on His convulsing Cock until You have received every drop of His Sperm. Then once He has begun to relax. You pull Your Lips off His Cock. Then You slowly look up into His eyes. You open Your mouth to show Him the huge load of Sperm He shot into Your Mouth. Then as You look into each others eyes, You close Your Mouth and with a gulp, You let Him see You swallow His thick load of sweet tasty Sperm.
Every Man should experience this at least once in their life. Sucking another man off is an incredible spiritual experience. You gotta suck a Cock.
Searching for a Cock to EDGE
Unregistered ?

very hot description Troutdog
Baggsy2011 Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2019-08-04
76 year old male from Hampshire, England
Now in my 5th year of sucking with my buddy. We're both in our 70's. We didn't discuss in advance what we wanted to do but have both settled at just sucking and swallowing each other. It works well for us. I think we may well advance and try other things in the future, but no rush.
CockyRubber Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2015-08-08
69 year old bisexual male from Eugene, Oregon
I was eleven when a buddy pulled his cock out and showed it to me....I had seen them before but this one was different. My friend was a couple years older than I and had matured quite impressively. The size difference was more than enough to catch my eye (it was 8.5" and fat). The really big thing that really intriqued me was the fact that it was standing strait up ... He wanted to see mine.... I really didn't want to show him my cock which I felt was tiny in comparison, probably because it was. He told me that if I took off my shorts and showed him that he would show me something really cool. As soon as I got them down his mouth was on me. Well this was something I could really get into.....he proceeded to suck on my cock for 20 minutes or so and then he said I could touch and play with his. Well I didn't know how to really manipulate that beast at the time, but what I did know was that I could lick and suck that hot hard cock real well.... I used the same technique that I used when eating a popcicle. After about 5 minutes I felt the spasm of a throbbing cock and he moaned loudly and then shot a huge load right down my throat.... it was so hot! That was the first time of many more times that I felt his beautiful cock. I loved it, he loved it....bonus! Two months later he moved away and I was really bummed that I had no more cock to suck on. A week later another friend from school asked me over to stay the night at his parents. After everyone else had gone to bed he said lets go out to the barn..... as soon as we were out there he said take off your clothes, ricky told me about you...and with that he unzipped his pants letting them fall to the groune revealing a 12" monster....he said suck it....and for the next two years I was sucking that huge hard cock. Been sucking cock ever since and I am 59 now....that's a lot of cocks!
GE
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
Sabonis7 said:
Quite:

Chlamydia
Gonorrhea
Syphilis
Herpes
HPV (human papillomavirus)
HIV (less likely)
Trichomoniasis

Use a condom unless you have his medical history and recent STD tests in hand before he unzips. And then think, "Do I trust him with my health?"

You are 100% correct
Strkofgns Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2021-03-20
curious male from Pacific northwest USA
You are right, sabonis7, but I still want another cock to suck.
68 and still having fun
indyjacker77 Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2018-07-04
84 year old bisexual male from East Central Indiana
Just pick a guy who is right for you. Not someone fresh off the street with eight of the seven known VDs. Talk a bit. If he gives only two word answers, move on.
Tough to find a regular bud, but I can't stop looking!
Heavilyass Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2021-06-03
29 year old
Oral is ok but doesn't make me as excited as a cock cage that can be controlled from someone else. I find oral even more pleasurable and intense after a full day of having the cage locked on my dick. When I reach home and my wife plays with the vibration on it, things get even wilder and we have the best sex of our marriage so far. I'm glad I followed the advice of my friend and asked my wife to experiment with me on all kinds of fetishes that could turn our sexual life into something mind-blowing. If you never tried a cock cage do it with https://lovermart.com/product/doctor-love-zinger-vibrating-cock-cage-clear/ as they have the best model with vibration included.
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » sucking dick... why??