JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » sucking dick... why??
Page: < prev  of 3  
macbolen Amateur Jackinchatter

176 posts since 2013-03-23
64 year old curious from Michigan
CockyRubber said:
I was eleven when a buddy pulled his cock out and showed it to me....I had seen them before but this one was different. My friend was a couple years older than I and had matured quite impressively. The size difference was more than enough to catch my eye (it was 8.5" and fat). The really big thing that really intriqued me was the fact that it was standing strait up ... He wanted to see mine.... I really didn't want to show him my cock which I felt was tiny in comparison, probably because it was. He told me that if I took off my shorts and showed him that he would show me something really cool. As soon as I got them down his mouth was on me. Well this was something I could really get into.....he proceeded to suck on my cock for 20 minutes or so and then he said I could touch and play with his. Well I didn't know how to really manipulate that beast at the time, but what I did know was that I could lick and suck that hot hard cock real well.... I used the same technique that I used when eating a popcicle. After about 5 minutes I felt the spasm of a throbbing cock and he moaned loudly and then shot a huge load right down my throat.... it was so hot! That was the first time of many more times that I felt his beautiful cock. I loved it, he loved it....bonus! Two months later he moved away and I was really bummed that I had no more cock to suck on. A week later another friend from school asked me over to stay the night at his parents. After everyone else had gone to bed he said lets go out to the barn..... as soon as we were out there he said take off your clothes, ricky told me about you...and with that he unzipped his pants letting them fall to the groune revealing a 12" monster....he said suck it....and for the next two years I was sucking that huge hard cock. Been sucking cock ever since and I am 59 now....that's a lot of cocks!

wow! loved that!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
macbolen Amateur Jackinchatter

176 posts since 2013-03-23
64 year old curious from Michigan
immorefun20 said:
lately Ive been craving sucking some dick. I just want to try it. Im just afraid that guys out there might want to get into fucking and other stuff. Is it possible to just suck dick and be on my way?

Absolutely. It's just that when they want more, you move on.... It's what I do!
Bogey58 Professional Jackinchatter

1062 posts since 2007-12-29
65 year old bisexual male from Salt Lake, Utah
I am in the same situation as many others on here. I want the cock and sperm only. Mentaly getting past the guy with the cock is the hard part. I think that is why glory holes are popular.
Meaning of life= Suck cock, swallow sperm.
Unregistered ?

Bogey58 said:
I am in the same situation as many others on here. I want the cock and sperm only. Mentaly getting past the guy with the cock is the hard part. I think that is why glory holes are popular.

I'm not remotely turned on or attracted to men, and I have no problem skipping that part and getting to the point.

It is natural to get crosswired about it, though. I was a friend's first gay BJ experience...he liked it too much and couldn't reconcile those things in his mind, so he stopped. Too bad, too. He could pump out an epic amount of cum!

If you get a chance to try it, stick with it a bit and you'll get used to it, I think. Life is too short to deny yourself things you want. Maybe you will like it, maybe not. No big deal either way.

If you do it, you won't have to spend your life wondering what it feels like to have a hot slippery load of cum blasted over your tongue.
MichiganMan248 Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2016-08-13
68 year old bisexual male from White Lake Township, Michigan
Because a hard throbbing cock feels good in my mouth.
Horny in White Lake Township, Michigan
NeilJ Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2021-11-17
43 year old
This is me too! Dont fancy men at all, just fantasise about sucking a big cock!
stlguy39 Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2019-01-10
63 year old bisexual male from St. Louis area
why? Because most of us guys just love sex and it makes me feel good to know that I can give such pleasures to another guy. If it wasn't for the taboo of playing with another guy there would be a lot more honesty & openness about the subject. I bet a lot more guys have sucked others that will ever admit to it in any form. I sucked my first dick when I was young way before I got any pussy. But even after getting pussy I still liked sucking dick. I'd also probably be a lot better off if I'd just skipped the pussy and stuck with dick.
And just because you sucked a guy off doesn't mean you have to let him fuck you if he wants. I've probably sucked 3 or 4 times as much dick than what has fucked me. But any dick that did get in my ass was also in my mouth. And like a lot of the others, I don't care about the guy just as long as he's not a dick himself, it's just about the cock.
lovetojack Skilled Jackinchatter

651 posts since 2005-08-29
28 year old curious male from USA
Id love to suck on some Asian cock around my age
LTJ
Celeblover56 Amateur Jackinchatter

311 posts since 2021-07-22
58 year old male from Southern NH, USA
The texture is great. Seeing a guy hard in front of you. I like sucking straight guys knowing how much they need it despite having no attraction to me. I don't find guys at all attractive but love over 50 cock. The 7 or so different strangers I've sucked all came.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » sucking dick... why??