JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Recognised someone you know
Page: of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

Has anyone ever recognised a woman that someone was sharing on here, the chatroom or any other similar sites?

I shared a pic of my friends wife in the chatroom and a guy messaged me saying he went to school with her. Was the best wank chat I've ever had. Had one tell me a girls name I shared and got freaked out and left.

It's one of my fantasies on here, to see someone share a girl I know well and have a honest chat about them.

Wondered if anybody had any experiences?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

One of my university teachers was in Fiesta Readers Wives!
Chumwithrum Enlightened Jackinchatter

4360 posts since 2017-06-14
46 year old curious male
I wish!!
...Ran into a Chum with a bottle of rum...
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Jbl2008 Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2019-04-02

I did a which girl is hotter tournament on here all with girls I knew.

One of the sexy Asian girl I had in the first round someone PMed me that they knew her.
NI-wanker Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2016-02-10
39 year old from northern Ireland belfast
r712adrian said:
One of my university teachers was in Fiesta Readers Wives!

Amazing.
Bet you had a good wank to that.
hob6783 Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2016-02-19
57 year old curious male from USA
This has always been a fantasy of mine as well. I've never encountered anyone I know online but it would definitely provide good content for many sessions. I've had a friend send me a video of his wife and a girl I dated way back in high school sent me some pics and a vid a couple years ago. I've put those to very good use. stroke
WankerJim Amateur Jackinchatter

340 posts since 2020-02-24
81 year old bisexual male from West Sussex
About 20 yrs ago, an office colleague (a fellow JO Buddy!) called me into his office and said "Listen to this" then played back a call he had recorded on his office phone the previous evening. It was a dial up premium rate number, a sex line. We listened to the recording and within seconds it became obvious that it was the voice of a young office clerk who had joined our company a few weeks earlier. She was moonlighting as "Randy Rita". We made the most of this and kept it to ourselves, calling her up 2 or 3 times a week and taking every opportunity to be beside her desk while mentally playing back the previous night's conversation. Unfortunately, we never managed to capitalise on this situation because shortly afterwards she left to go to a better paid job. But it was good fun while it lasted.
Wank, chat, wank, chat etc still fuckin'
pantyinspector Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2017-02-05
42 year old heterosexual male from USA
I found a high school classmate on Fetlife. She had some great pics, I've jerked off to her several times.
Unregistered ?

Be great to see someone you know
Unregistered ?

I found a pic of a coworker on an image board a few years back-it was a picture of her in a bikini, with people asking if there were more pics. I thought it was VERY hot and followed that boards for a few months in hopes of seeing more. Unfortunately, nobody had any nudes, but it was so hot knowing that I was not the only one who jacked to her and wanted to see more.
Unregistered ?

Scrolling through threads on another site I came across a coworker's pics. Such a fucking rush when you consider all the random pics out there and that vast majority of them being people in US.

PM'd the guy saying I knew her and we had a long chat sharing the pics we had of her and talking in detail of how we could all have some fun together.
Kamako59 Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2019-05-10
63 year old
Always looking for people I know, or someone who recognizes my wife when I show her, but so far no luck but will keep trying
Unregistered ?

i am always trawling through sites and sharing pics hoping someone recognizes them.

Success has been very limited unfortunately grin
JackoSplat Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2015-08-05
heterosexual male from North Dakota
I have imagined this happening many many times! love sharing ones i know hoping!

A couple yrs ago recognized a local teen hottie on a nn site. was a great discovery!
Voyeur77 Amateur Jackinchatter

236 posts since 2015-12-29
47 year old
I love this thread and have to share part of one of my hottest jerk sessions ever, that happened with someone I met here. Not going to get real specific here, if you want details please PM me and we can chat there or connect on skype.

Unlike a lot of posters here, the girls I have shared, I never hoped to find someone who knows them, was just looking to jerk to some hot girls I know.

I was having a hot session with a guy perving to this hot girl I know. It seemed to be getting weird when he kept asking very specific questions about her and me, I was getting concerned but thought there was no way he could possibly know her. Well I was wrong. Turns out he knew her very well, and after asking questions about me, he asked, is your name, ****?
I freaked out knowing he really did know her and likely knew me. At that point, I panicked about being caught, so I apologized to him and told him she was a random hottie I saw online and that I really did not know her (lie). I apologized to him and asked if he still wanted to chat?
At first he didnt seem to believe me because I had some pretty specific pics and background info on her. Eventually though he was convinced we didnt know each other, and thats when things really started to get hot.
He told me how they worked together and described a few times that he hooked up with her for some fucking. I asked him some questions about her body, acting like I did not know the answers but wanted to see if he really did hook up with her. He answered every question perfectly, so I knew he had been with her.
It was honestly the hottest thing I have ever experienced on here. I loved knowing that she hooked up with him and other coworkers of hers. I honestly had no idea she was so slutty. Have jerked many loads thinking of that session and so wish I had stayed in touch with him, but at the same time I was concerned word would get back to her so did not stay in contact with him.
The first few times I saw her after that session was intense and also a little scary in that I was ready if she confronted me. Now a lot of time has passed and I am no longer worried about that. Now whenever I see her, all I can think about is her being a little slut and fucking her coworkers whenever she gets the chance. Completely see her in a different light now, just adds fuel to my fantasies, so glad I connected with that guy.
Happy to share more if you want to PM me. Love hearing others experiences too, think this is so hot!
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Recognised someone you know