JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Wanking....Getting caught or catching someone.....
Page: of 3   next > 
Strider Amateur Jackinchatter

349 posts since 2006-03-22
homosexual male from San Francisco
I know that this thread has been done before, but it's one that gets me very hot and hard when I read the responses. And I'm sure there are more hot stories still to be told. So please let the hot stories roll.....!!
Every time you make an ethical decision, offer support, choose honesty, or lend a helping hand, you make a difference in the world.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Hmmm. Got caught by my Mother, while I was in mid flow when I was 13. Nuff said ...
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
Mom never caught me, but she was always kind enough to make sure there was always a full box of kleenex in my room.

Unregistered ?

Mom caught me once. I was naked, fully erect, and my hand was wrapped around my shaft. No way to hide what I was doing.

She immediately left the room - but it was pretty awkward for a few days.
Unregistered ?

My mom also caught me once when I was a teen... She was half asleep though, and I don't think that she realized what was going on... If she did, she never said a word. As I heard her opening my bedroom door, I quickly covered up with a blanket, but I am not sure if she saw me in my full erect state or not... Needless to say, I was always prepared with the blanket over my legs to pull up quick just in case from then on! LOL!
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
hornyucguy said:
Mom caught me once. I was naked, fully erect, and my hand was wrapped around my shaft. No way to hide what I was doing.

She immediately left the room - but it was pretty awkward for a few days.

You want to hear awkward? I was standing on top of my bed because my only mirror was over my dresser and I wanted to watch the spurting. I must have looked like the Prince of Pervs!
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
Unregistered ?

papabare said:
You want to hear awkward? I was standing on top of my bed because my only mirror was over my dresser and I wanted to watch the spurting. I must have looked like the Prince of Pervs!

Luckily I wasn't spurting quite yet! I was at "full glory" though, and pretty close...
matthewrobert Amateur Jackinchatter

391 posts since 2006-10-08
60 year old homosexual
Mom caught me only once...humping a pillow. After the embarrassment my dad had a talk with me and everyone always knocked on my bedroom door after thatgrin
Unregistered ?

matthewrobert said:
Mom caught me only once...humping a pillow. After the embarrassment my dad had a talk with me and everyone always knocked on my bedroom door after thatgrin

Parents should always knock on their teenagers door, in my opinion... I know I always will when I have teenage kids of my own.

Most of our stories so far have Mom catching us... I was lucky in my case that she didn't say anything. I wonder if for some of you if your Dad had caught you if it would have been different?
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
I got caught jerkin at a urinal (no dividers around it) in a public toilet not too long ago. There were some guys in there when I went in but they left right when I started to pee. When I shook my dick after finishing peeing it felt so good that I started to stroke. Since there was no one there, I just kept strokin. I was so horny hearing the voices of people on the other side of the door, knowing they were out there walking by just a few steps away from me. I kept strokin and before long I knew I couldn't stop. My legs were so shaky I grabbed the water inlet pipe above the toilet with my other hand to steady myself. Then, just as I started to shoot my load, a big guy came in and took about five steps - and then just froze on the spot staring at me. I couldn't stop and shot a huge load on the wall just above the urinal, on my shirt sleeve, and all over the back of the urinal. All I could was say ffffffffuuuuccccccckkkkkk. When I was done, I stuffed my still semi-hard dick back in my pants and went over to the basin to clean my shirt sleeve and wash my hands. Then the guy walked on over to another urinal to pee. He was still watching me and when I looked over at him all he said was "Wow!" When I looked at the urinal where I had been, I could still see the cum on the wall above it. Never saw the guy again.
Unregistered ?

I love to be "caught" by my wife. This one time about a year ago, she was in a mischievous mood. I was on the bed having a really good session. She gave me this wonderfully evil grin and got on the bed with me, put her hand over my mouth (teenagers were sleeping in the next room) and proceeded to play with my nipples with her mouth and other hand. My nips are VERY sensitive. If she hadn't covered my mouth I would have awakened the entire neighborhood. After maybe ten minutes of pure Heaven, I came like space shuttle launch.
walhea122 Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2009-06-29
84 year old
My story is a little different. I do not have a cooperative spouse and have found it to be much wiser to find other places to jack off. I find in the warmer months to go to a wooded area which in my case is quite close to where I live.
There are a few spots where one can remove some of the clothing and allow sufficient time to have a good go at it. With my current age I have been doing this for many years and have never been caught to date. This I am sure will end someimte but I would definitely suggest this to anyone with a similar problem. The only downside is the winter months it is too cold for such endeavours. Although I do spend a fair part of each winter in Florida, thus, there is no problem with the winter weather in tht state.

Walhea
Unregistered ?

walhea122 said:
My story is a little different. I do not have a cooperative spouse and have found it to be much wiser to find other places to jack off.

You have my sympathies, brother.
Unregistered ?

Here's one I'm still not really sure about.

When I was a kid (about 13 or 14) I had it really bad for the girl next door (she was a year older than me, and really blossoming nicely). We'll call her "Julie".

One night I was out in the back yard messing around, when I saw Julie's bedroom light come on. She must have been doing laundry, or something, because she kept walking back and forth in front of the window. This was at that age when I couldn't look at any girl (much less Julie) without getting wood. So, I snuck over into the shadow of the old oak tree, where I could see Julie better, but be out of the view from my own house. It was summer, so I was wearing only shorts, t-shirt and sandals, which were quickly discarded.

I lay back against the old tree and watched her, as I performed my own work. I remember hoping she would come to the window, but being so afraid of what she would do if she saw me. Yet, the possibility of her seeing me made the feeling even more intense. I began to anticipate the moments she would come close to the window. I would feel the pressure build when she came into view; then ease back down again when she would turn away. This was becoming torturous! I was afraid she would go back downstairs again, and leave me holding onto a boiled hot-dog!

But then all at once, she came to the window and looked out. "Oh God, this is it!", I thought. "Don't move... don't... move..."

Then all of a sudden, Julie looked across the street to my right, and waved her arm. "OH SHIT! Who is there?", my mind screamed. It was Mrs. Johnson (not her real name), sitting right there on her porch swing! "DAMN! Has she been there the whole time?"

Mrs. J. was about my mom's age, but a hell of a lot prettier. I had even masturbated to fantasies of Me & Mrs. J. a number of times prior to this night. But I wasn't quite ready for this encounter.

Julie ducked back inside, and continued whatever it was she was doing. I was frozen with fear. I knew I couldn't move, because the yard surrounding the old tree was well lit by our back porch lights. And from Mrs. J's vantage point, I must have appeared clearly silhouetted against the brightly lit lawn. Still, she gave no indication of having seen me under the old tree. All I could do was lie there, hoping she would go back inside long enough for me to make my getaway.

Then it occurred to me: "What if Mrs. J. could see me lying there?!" I was instantly rock-hard at the thought! But still, I was terrified to make any move. Mrs. J.'s house was about 30 or 40 yards away; but it was too dark to see where exactly she was looking. She remained still, as though all was well. It was then that I decided: "Either she can's see me at all, or she wants to see more! Either prospect was irresistibly exciting!

I began to rub myself... My mind imagining Mrs. J. seeing everything as though I were only inches away. I was high on adrenaline and testosterone. Every muscle in my body became tense... my knees began to shake... my feet bumping against the ground... my hand gripping and pulling at my swollen cock... And then...

-----

Mrs J. sat on her porch for another 15 or 20 minutes, without ever moving a muscle. I lay there looking at her from my dark perch, until finally, she got up and went inside for the evening. Julie's window was dark. I gathered my composure, and made my way home.

I guess I'll never know if I actually got caught that night. But I'm certainly not going to ask!
Regio Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2007-09-10
79 year old curious from UK
Great story.. pity it didnt have a "climax" in the end! :-(
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Wanking....Getting caught or catching someone.....