JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who loves being shaved?
Page: < prev  of 4  
charoniii Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2017-10-10
curious male
I started trimming 25 years ago... now im completely bald and have been for over 15 years..... I love it.. nothing to hide ... nothing left to the imagination
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
fundriver11 Skilled Jackinchatter

873 posts since 2011-08-20
58 year old heterosexual male from Michigan
I have been shaving my cock and pubes smooth for 25 years. It makes me feel even more naked. It seems to keep me on the edge of horny all the time. I also go commando 99% of the time.
Fundriver11
Unregistered ?

My married fuck-buddy Mark insists on it. He likes my boy pussy nice and smooth...

User posted image

He took this pic of me in the woods across the street from our suburban house right before he fucked the shit out of me with his 9" cock. To wit...

User posted image

I admit to struggling with him orally, but I'm proud to say I can take every inch of him up my ass. My wife is clueless but his wife knows all about us. Likes to watch occasionally (but never participate).

strokestrokestroke

Unregistered ?

Love it and shave completely bald whenever I can
1hardcock Amateur Jackinchatter

187 posts since 2016-01-07
53 year old bisexual from florida
love mine being shaved feels good and i like how it feels
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
I always shave my balls and trim around my cock. I love that look and I really like sucking other men that are shaved down there.
Be happy, suck a cock
Tom56 Amateur Jackinchatter

409 posts since 2021-01-12
male from Midwest USA
I've been completely shaved for as long a I can remember, I love the feeling. I do have trouble with some ingrown hairs now and then but its worth it. As they say when you trim the shrubs the tree looks bigger!
ChiefH Skilled Jackinchatter

865 posts since 2018-07-30
74 year old bisexual male from Florida, Panhandle
I have completely shaved for the last 30 year whole torso!
ChiefH, love uncut cocks and bald pussies
Palmlovers Skilled Jackinchatter

775 posts since 2010-12-31
64 year old bisexual male from Tx
hottang69 said:
I use my cordless Norelco shaver to keep me smooth, not quite as close as a sharp blade but easier and not as prone to nicks and cuts. I use the same shaver on my face and can smell my musky crotch that way.

A few years back I had a nice Braun shaver that did a good job on my cock and balls. It finally quit so I went back to using just disposable razors. I've also used Men's Nair which does a wonderful job above, below and around my cock but it burnt like hell if it got on my balls!

I always got the best results by shaving with a disposable razor in the shower (stroke a little to get a semi-hard on) then laying on the bed and shaving again with an electric razor. Then I put on a cock ring, lube up with Albolene and get fully erect and use the disposable on my balls (the cock ring stretches my sac) to get any spots I missed. It's an in-depth process but it turns me on while doing it and I stay really smooth for a couple of days.

Recently I bought a new Braun Series 7 shaver mainly to use on my crotch though I do use it on my face too.
Stroke, edge, leak, goon, deny, repeat!
Dagon4 Amateur Jackinchatter

299 posts since 2010-01-11

I have way too much hair all over, but I love my balls being smooth and my pubes being short. Really enjoy shaving in the shower.
Unregistered ?

I've been shaving for some twenty five years or so . I love it the wife it the time didn't care for it. She finally got used to it and would shave me herself.
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who loves being shaved?