JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

tofu65 said:
Hi. I'm not fem looking much but it so turns me on to wear wife's panties and dresses.... The ones that manage to fit anyways. Anyone else? Or any that like guys like this?

Id prefer to wear another guys wifes panties especially if I actually knew her
Unregistered ?

Gibbo57 said:
Id prefer to wear another guys wifes panties especially if I actually knew her

Nice thought....I like that.
NorCalJerker Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2016-02-10
curious from Northern California
Indeed! I pm you tofu. Hope we can connect.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
pantybottom Amateur Jackinchatter

264 posts since 2019-11-23
81 year old
I wear panties all the time and have been for years. Have my own panties, dresses bras, nylons ect. love the way they feel and look. also like to be fondled while wearing for someone
Unregistered ?

pantybottom said:
I wear panties all the time and have been for years. Have my own panties, dresses bras, nylons ect. love the way they feel and look. also like to be fondled while wearing for someone

Mmmm hot! I'd love to be fondled. I like feeling myself up.
Unregistered ?

tofu65 said:
Hi. I'm not fem looking much but it so turns me on to wear wife's panties and dresses.... The ones that manage to fit anyways. Anyone else? Or any that like guys like this?

I'm not at all fem looking either, but I love ladies underwear, hosiery, and shoes. I'm fortunate to have a wife that is fine with it, she even buys stuff for me - panties, tights, stockings, heels etc. Only thing she is against is bras. It's a bit strange that she is fine with me in knickers, stockings & suspenders but I'm not allowed to put on a bra or anything that has a shaped top. I suppose I'm lucky to be able to partake in what I do, so I won't complain.
Trevor01 Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2021-01-11
73 year old heterosexual male from Uk
Love to wear panties especially my daughter in laws
Ukperv
Unregistered ?

Yeah, consider yourself lucky to have a participating and supporting spouse. Too bad about the bras though lol.

15d said:
I'm not at all fem looking either, but I love ladies underwear, hosiery, and shoes. I'm fortunate to have a wife that is fine with it, she even buys stuff for me - panties, tights, stockings, heels etc. Only thing she is against is bras. It's a bit strange that she is fine with me in knickers, stockings & suspenders but I'm not allowed to put on a bra or anything that has a shaped top. I suppose I'm lucky to be able to partake in what I do, so I won't complain.
Jimi Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2019-11-21
33 year old curious male from West Coast
I love panties and wear them every day now. I also stay totally smooth. Feels so sexy throughout the day to be wearing a lacy thong.
CuriousBiMichael Amateur Jackinchatter

226 posts since 2020-07-21
52 year old bisexual male from Fairfax, VA
NorCalJerker said:
Indeed! I pm you tofu. Hope we can connect.

NorCalJerker, your account inbox is full. I love your message, but I cannot reply to it.
makeitgrow Skilled Jackinchatter

619 posts since 2011-08-18
42 year old curious from CA, USA
Why no bras? I'm curious what the reasoning is there.

15d said:
Page: of 1