JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Question About Posting
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

Seems to be working
Add a reply Quote this post
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
nevercantell said:
Seems to be working

Nevercantell.....Yes, it worked above for me, when I used Notepad, exactly as it did for you.

But I just tried to copy and paste the same message from Microsoft WORD, and it wouldn't take it. I got this error message:

"There was a problem with your submission:
You must enter a body for your message."

So the problem is with Microsoft WORD, and how that punctuation is coded. This is the error message I've always received in the past when I've tried to paste text in Jackinchat.

Now I know that you can copy and paste to JC, but you can't do it from Microsoft WORD (unless you remove those punctuation marks.)

Thanks very much Nevercantell for the feedback. My go-to software for writing text offline has always been WORD, and clearly that's not compatible with Jackinchat.

REALLY good to know that! Thanks for participating in this test.....LOL.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Str8_Bob said:
Nevercantell.....Yes, it worked above for me, when I used Notepad, exactly as it did for you.

But I just tried to copy and paste the same message from Microsoft WORD, and it wouldn't take it. I got this error message:

"There was a problem with your submission:
You must enter a body for your message."

So the problem is with Microsoft WORD, and how that punctuation is coded. This is the error message I've always received in the past when I've tried to paste text in Jackinchat.

Now I know that you can copy and paste to JC, but you can't do it from Microsoft WORD (unless you remove those punctuation marks.)

Thanks very much Nevercantell for the feedback. My go-to software for writing text offline has always been WORD, and clearly that's not compatible with Jackinchat.

REALLY good to know that! Thanks for participating in this test.....LOL.

No problem wink
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Question About Posting