JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » vacum pumping
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

any guys on this site enjoy vacum pumping their cocks
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Bought my first pump in the last month.
It's fun. I never let a session go longer than 30 min.
Made the mistake of buying a "smoke" cylinder, which obscures the fun of watching your cock fill the tube.
First week I had it, I couldn't help using it twice a day, morning and evening. Pumped while wearing a cockring, which I've never worn before either. When I bought the pump, I also purchased a cockring/prostate massager. Used that too and even took the opportunity to go for a walk, wearing the ring with the massager up my ass. Feels so good.
I've waned on using the pump. Don't get me wrong. It's fun and the pressure you feel on your cock while pumping can feel so nice. Especially when you can feel your precum oozing out of your cock and dripping down your shaft.
Best part of pumping, besides the feel of my engorged cock in my hand, is when you're pumping and the cylinder ring is nearly at the base of your cock. As you pump and the vacuum sucks you in, you feel the ring clamp and slide down the base of your cock, giving an unbelievable, eye-rolling squeeze, that just feels so nice and tight.
Of course I love looking at my cock when it's nice and plump. Feels so nice and thick in my hand.
I still enjoy using it on occasion. Had always wanted one since I was a boy looking at the ads in magazines.
So there's my experience.
angienylons Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2021-02-21
69 year old bisexual male from NW England
I use a vacuum pump to get my cock really hard. I use it with a cockring and the veins on my shaft really stand out. I've also wanked in my penispump and shot my load into it
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Fun2Share Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2010-12-19
heterosexual
Well said. I, too, like to edge for several hours with my bloated, leaky cock nearly filling my 2" x 10" clear pump. I've had that pump filled up with my swollen cock several times.
That feels amazing when I finally pull the filled pump off my oozing cock and put a nice cock ring on.
I like seeing my cock so hard and big bobbing up and down as precum leaks everywhere. I often head to the beach to casually put it on display in a careful way (never when families or kids are even near).
Cheers!
buncat Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2019-12-21
84 year old heterosexual male from Central California
I have used a vacuum pump for many years now. Review my 'topics' for my experiences.
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
bodyart said:
any guys on this site enjoy vacum pumping their cocks

A guy on Reddit took this picture after pumping his cock up to 28cm.
User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
This guy does not just pump iron!

User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
trenchrat Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2014-01-05
54 year old heterosexual from Hampshire UK
Ive always fancied trying one out, looks like fun
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » vacum pumping