JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » CUTE, toned college boy posing with his balls pulled out his shorts
Page: of 1  
jeremyorg19 Skilled Jackinchatter

771 posts since 2011-08-02
46 year old
DAMN, this guy is cute...and what a hot body! I would be licking and sucking on those nice bigballs...or anywhere else he told me to...in a second!! Let me know what you guys think. Message me any time to chat or trade pics. Have a great day!

Jeremy
User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
jeremyorg19 said:
DAMN, this guy is cute...and what a hot body! I would be licking and sucking on those nice bigballs...or anywhere else he told me to...in a second!! Let me know what you guys think. Message me any time to chat or trade pics. Have a great day!

Jeremy
User posted image

Nice! I would love to see the rest of his package. Thanks for the terrific picture, Jeromy.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » CUTE, toned college boy posing with his balls pulled out his shorts