JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 1  
surfingdude Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2016-05-06
38 year old
over the past 2 years i have developed a huge interest in chastity. i started to buy my own cages to lock myself up, Love feeling and seeing my 7 inch cock squeezed into a little metal cage, and it shrink further as it goes without erection over the course of a day.

Over this time i haven't shared it with my wife, but i know she found my cage over the weekend. It was moved in my drawer, and the books in there were rearranged. I don't mind tbh, i didn't do a really good job of hiding it tbf, i guess i am surprised it took her so long lol.

She hasn't said anything yet... thoughts of what she will do or react driving me crazy lol. Hoping she will be doing some research on it and soon will cage me hehe. She may just ignore it though i guess.

Any ideas or thoughts on what happen?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jnewman Skilled Jackinchatter

999 posts since 2018-01-02
73 year old heterosexual male from ireland
Well,if she cages you and keeps the key,you may as well resign from this site.however,I think all the chastity stories are wank fantasies of just games couples play for a night.imagine if she wouldn't let you out even to masturbate.she probably doesn't know how much you masturbate otherwise you would be locked 24/7.as we all would be!
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
Wait till she spanks you for being naughty and add months to your chastity.

38 year old
magzine2 said:
Wait till she spanks you for being naughty and add months to your chastity.

ru trying to make me hard laugh

38 year old
jnewman said:
Well,if she cages you and keeps the key,you may as well resign from this site.however,I think all the chastity stories are wank fantasies of just games couples play for a night.imagine if she wouldn't let you out even to masturbate.she probably doesn't know how much you masturbate otherwise you would be locked 24/7.as we all would be!

definitely doesn't know how much i wank. I guess i would transition to more anal play to compensate...
n2nboy Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2021-01-05
40 year old heterosexual male
I did the same thing, bought a few cages and played around with locking myself up. I finally told my wife about it and now she likes locking me up for short periods of time. She doesn't like me jerking off(which I do a lot) so she loves the idea that I can't do it when she has me locked. She was away last weekend so she locked me up for the whole time.
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
I told you.if you're going to indulge in chastity,don't let your wife know anything about it.

38 year old
nearly two weeks later, not been mentioned...
tinypenistom Amateur Jackinchatter

105 posts since 2021-01-04
53 year old from Wilkes -Barre, PA, USA
My wife had previously locked me in chastity for a variety of reasons and time lengths. A few years ago I presented her with a male chastity cage for our anniversary as my way of telling her I am hers to use. She immediately locked me up then notified and showed me to all her girlfriends, gave one of five best gfs the key and I haven't been allowed out to play for months on end. Now we have a deal, I can get out of my cage (other than for cleaning and shaving) to jerk my tiny pathetic penis, but it must be on camera with others watching or in front of a group or in a place that is humiliating for me (The Most IMPORTANT Requirement is that I MUST EAT ALL MY CUM, we call it Catch and eat). Now I get to jerk my penis and cum all the time again, but I have to be a good cuckold, not have any demerits, and get permission from the keyholder. I love my cum
tinypenistom
givit2mee Amateur Jackinchatter

148 posts since 2019-11-29
65 year old curious male from Los Angeles
I;m in a steel cock cage, whipping me cock and balls. Mmmmmm! Thinking of sucking your cock! MMmmmmmmm! Sucking every drop and swallowing! Yummmmm!
Page: of 1