JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » The Pleasure of Warm Cum
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

I've not had much privacy during this pandemic but tonight my wife was out for a couple hours. I was so relaxed and horny and decided to have a good long wank.

I shot all over my chest, more copiously than I had in years. I honestly forgot how wonderful the warmth of warm cum felt.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

To enjoy real pleasure of masturbation and cumming , it requires undisturbed time and place with good wanking material. This is very rarely possible for married men. I make utmost of this when available and edge for long time to build up. Warm cum thereafter is very pleasurable and relaxing.
sleepless Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2021-04-18
38 year old heterosexual male
Yeah, the pandemic is hard to find some alone time. I just start wanking in the bed next to my wife while she is sleep, it is the only moment I can take my time and build up a really big cum and is really hot with her here. The only problem is that I can't just explode and let cum free everywhere, but i can cum in my chest with a towel at han. And yes, the warm cum is awesome.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
NakedHornyGuy1975 Professional Jackinchatter

1134 posts since 2017-04-19
48 year old heterosexual male from Streator, Illinois
Very pleasurable to shoot a nice warm load all over your chest.
NakedHornyGuy1975
Unregistered ?

I live with my gf who's been working from home during the pandemic so wanking over the past year has been very difficult. Like someone mentioned earlier, a good wank needs time and privacy... I've had neither since last March. Been having to resort to quick wanks in the shower or sneaking off to a separate room for a few minutes which has given me chance to orgasm but it's no where near the same as a good, relaxed edging session.

However, my gf went out on Monday to get her nails done and she was definitely going to be gone for at least an hour. As soon as she left I stripped off and lubed up my cock. Felt so nice not being worried about being walked in on and being able to take my time. After edging and playing for an hour I eventually released over my chest and it felt unbelievable compared to the quick wanks I've been having for a year. The orgasm was so intense after building it up for so long and it's a good job no one was home because I couldn't hold in my moans and groans as I came up my body. And it just felt nice to feel my cum on me again, such a great way to finish a wank.
Dan_Glebitz Skilled Jackinchatter

668 posts since 2009-10-03
73 year old curious male from UK South
sleepless said:
Yeah, the pandemic is hard to find some alone time. I just start wanking in the bed next to my wife while she is sleep, it is the only moment I can take my time and build up a really big cum and is really hot with her here. The only problem is that I can't just explode and let cum free everywhere, but i can cum in my chest with a towel at han. And yes, the warm cum is awesome.

One of my pleasures wanking beside her when she's asleep. Difference for me though is I let it go and use the warmth of my pools of spunk to guess where to clean up.

Don't spurt any more - age thing but I love the feel of that warm trickle down my shaft and under my balls, I'm trimmed so there's nothing much to get in the way. I just love spunk, and the warmth plus the unique smell is a good reward.
If God created anything better than wanking - he kept it to himself.
sleepless Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2021-04-18
38 year old heterosexual male
Good to know I'm not the only one.

I think she never catch me, or at least she never say nothing and did not interrupt me. What about you? She discover you?
Harry99 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2021-04-18
45 year old
Wife is almost unfuckably tight so doesn't mind me jerking off
Unregistered ?

I love to edge to sex related long movies that keeps hard and build up . Flow thereafter is so intense and pleasurable.
Postino Skilled Jackinchatter

578 posts since 2014-12-02
69 year old bisexual male
The best place for nice warm cum is in your mouth!!
horneyfrot Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2015-05-11
80 year old bisexual male from Florida
I love it when a guy cums on my cock and I use it like lube - warm and never dries. Soooo Delicious
Horneyfrot
Dan_Glebitz Skilled Jackinchatter

668 posts since 2009-10-03
73 year old curious male from UK South
sleepless said:
Good to know I'm not the only one.

I think she never catch me, or at least she never say nothing and did not interrupt me. What about you? She discover you?

I you were replying to my post about wanking off in bed beside her, she hasn't caught me yet - not that I know of. It's part of the fun, the thrill of sneaking one out beside her and not getting caught.
If God created anything better than wanking - he kept it to himself.
Unregistered ?

i love a long jo c2c session with a chatty, kinky bud on skype. Ending with my back against the wall feet over. cock pointing at my face. The feeling of my cum splatting over my face and in my mouth while a friend encourages with filthy chat is amazing. Displaying my load on my tongue and ropes over the bridge of my nose.
bshaftoe Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2014-02-05
63 year old heterosexual male from US-Mass
Work from home has definitely cut into jerking and cam time. When she does go out for a long enough time, I'm undressed and at it but taking my time to build up a good load. If she's only going to be gone for a relatively short trip, or nearby, I track her on find-my-phone. I know, I'm bad.
Definitely enjoy back against the wall and feet up and over to point my cock at my mouth. Next best is just cumming all over my chest.
The longer I edge, the bigger the load, especially if I go soft and get hard again multiple times. Also have to stay hydrated.
akadynomutt Amateur Jackinchatter

229 posts since 2016-08-15
44 year old heterosexual male
Love the feeling of my hot load busting out of my cock and onto my balls
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » The Pleasure of Warm Cum