JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Looking for ongoing online thing with another married guy
Page: of 8   next > 
brucek85 Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2010-04-04
41 year old heterosexual male from Idaho
I'm a straight, curious married guy, 38 years old. Not looking to meet up in person ever, but would love to have a secret on going thing with another married guy - preferably around my age. Would love to exchange emails, pics, maybe Skype and text if we get to a point where we trust each other. This would need to be our little secret. Not looking for a one time thing and not interested in anal. Anybody interested? Tell me about yourself.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Hi...I'm also a straight & curious married man. I'm 43 years old. I would love to have a secret on going j/o, dirty chat, pic swap thing with someone mature enough to 7nderstand the need for discretion. I enjoy writing emails and would swap pics too. I completely understand the need to build trust before the Skype, text and phone fun begins. I would have to keep this our little secret because the wife finding out would be bad. I would love to think this could be long term.
Unregistered ?

BBWlover5150 said:
I enjoy writing emails and would swap pics too.

You've got mail.
Chris2811 Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2018-08-29
42 year old
39/mwm/usa, looking for regular online bud as well. Married, curious, no experience, love to stroke.
Koss Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2021-06-01
heterosexual male
It is positive and really enhances the masturbation sessions when you have a great buddy who is on the same page as you

You can both encourage each other to get really worked up so that the orgasm is more powerful

You have to learn what turns your bud on so you can find pictures etc to help

Exchange of wife's panties to use as cum rags is nice

Daily contact, encouraging masturbation is good
Can I see pictures of your wife?
LoveWedges Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2019-09-16
bisexual male from KY
27, married, heels fetish,, closet crossdresser. Would love to show off to someone trustworthy. 100% looking for discretion, as well. Into jacking, toys, and dressing up if anyone is interested. Discord or Kik?
mallhunter9 Amateur Jackinchatter

128 posts since 2009-08-21
57 year old heterosexual male from BHAM, AL
Looking for bud...50 mwm...Bama....Wickr Mallhunter9
"You know that's loaded, right?"
rsmith Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2010-02-10
curious
45 mwm love chatting and pic swap
I am on kik
Kik: rickstevens529
milenavfan Amateur Jackinchatter

452 posts since 2019-05-06
60 year old curious from UK
love to have a few like minded online buds grin
Feel free to ask for my cytube rooms links:)
demad2002 Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2011-04-10
heterosexual male from Germany
hi, 43 m str8 german. im lookin' 4 a regular chat buddy on discord. i luv chatting, exchanging dirty off-line messages and encouraging each other. my current favs r: melissa joan hart, jennifer aniston, nicole kidman, sarah michelle gellar, alyson hannigan, jenna coleman, shailene woodley, lily cole, maria scharapova, emma w., ava addams, chikita, ulya i. aka klodi, stacey poole, isolda dychauk, avril l., romy schneider, ornella muti, gianna michaels, angel dark, michelle trachtenberg, bianca beauchamp, emma stone, sasha grey, diana rigg, brigitte bardot, marilyn monroe, greta garbo, margot robbie, jana cova, eva green, angie harmon, jewel staite, anya taylor-joy. not in2 any private or underage stuff. send me a message here, if interested.
Unregistered ?

n/a
eastbaydude Novice Jackinchatter

89 posts since 2015-08-31
46 year old heterosexual
43 married white guy here. I too am looking for an ongoing bud to jerk with, preferably either via text or phone. Hit me up if you are interested.
Midwest72 Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2021-04-21
52 year old curious male from Missouri USA
I used to have an online friend that I was able to share ideas, interests, and have fun together with. Would enjoy finding one again. Someone compatible to have fun chat's and more. Not looking for a one and done or send me a dick pic in the first conversation but someone to get to know a bit. If you're that kind of person hit me up.
Unregistered ?

52 MM here.. pretty much the same as all the rest of the posts above. Discretion is paramount in my situation. Skype text chat is pretty good, also have a wickr account, would love to have a buddy to chat with regularly about things. I've met some great people (virtually met them) through the 'net, but mostly discussions are short-lived. Send me a PM. grin
Unregistered ?

Same as many above. Having a nice regular online bud is attractive to me. I have made some connections like this is the past, but sadly most seem uninterested in anything close to a regular online masturbation buddy. Check out my profile and if you are interested, PM me.
Page: of 8   next > 
Index » General » Personals » Looking for ongoing online thing with another married guy