JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » I get rock hard at the beach everytime. Anyone else?
Page: of 1  
Fun2Share Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2010-12-19
heterosexual
What do you think?

I live about 30 minutes from many beaches on the West Coast of California. I like to go to the beach, usually solo, and read books of my favorite Pulitzer Prize winning authors on my phone as I enjoy the beautiful scenery.

However, whether I see others or not at the beach I get a big throbbing, swollen boner that begs to be set free while it makes a mess of my shorts.

Usually,if it's safe to do so, I take off my shorts and lay back letting my oozing cock bob back and forth in front of me.

As hard as I am at this point I'm always amazed at how much bigger my cock gets being displayed out in the open (with no input from me). Big and throbbing and shiny.

I'm almost afraid to touch it at this point as it's so hard it almost hurts- in a good way. This why most, if not all, of my short trips to the beach are solo - so far. I'm afraid to go to a nude beach as the outcome would likely be uncertain.

As of late I've shared my dilemma with a few girls (who I know could relate to something like this) and mostly said they needed more data before they could help resolve my problem. Hmmm... We'll see where that goes- if anywhere.

Anybody else have this 'problem' or know somebody who does?

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers!

-Fun2Share
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
I purposely get my cock hard and walk around in my speedo. What beach do you go to?
shortcock Amateur Jackinchatter

414 posts since 2012-11-24
63 year old bisexual male from south central ohio
like the beach seeing the guys in their speedos showing their bulges
midswank34 Amateur Jackinchatter

329 posts since 2016-08-12
43 year old bisexual from Leicester
Because, there all kinds of flesh to perv at, milfs, teens, groups of hot 20somethings. All you could ever need
TB1972 Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2021-05-31
51 year old
love to walk on a nudist beach with a hardon.

PM to chat pervs!
GBWanker2020 Amateur Jackinchatter

315 posts since 2020-08-17
54 year old
It's impossible not to
OhSoCurious Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2019-05-27
curious male from East Coast USA - 703
That's why, when younger, I was a lifeguard!
Naughtyuncle Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2020-06-30
54 year old
OhSoCurious said:
That's why, when younger, I was a lifeguard!

did you ever have to "save" a teen?
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
Fun2Share said:
What do you think?

I live about 30 minutes from many beaches on the West Coast of California. I like to go to the beach, usually solo, and read books of my favorite Pulitzer Prize winning authors on my phone as I enjoy the beautiful scenery.

However, whether I see others or not at the beach I get a big throbbing, swollen boner that begs to be set free while it makes a mess of my shorts.

Usually,if it's safe to do so, I take off my shorts and lay back letting my oozing cock bob back and forth in front of me.

As hard as I am at this point I'm always amazed at how much bigger my cock gets being displayed out in the open (with no input from me). Big and throbbing and shiny.

I'm almost afraid to touch it at this point as it's so hard it almost hurts- in a good way. This why most, if not all, of my short trips to the beach are solo - so far. I'm afraid to go to a nude beach as the outcome would likely be uncertain.

As of late I've shared my dilemma with a few girls (who I know could relate to something like this) and mostly said they needed more data before they could help resolve my problem. Hmmm... We'll see where that goes- if anywhere.

Anybody else have this 'problem' or know somebody who does?

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers!

-Fun2Share

Dude, you sound like the perfect candidate for a nude beach. I'd go for it if anyone asks "excuse me sir but did you know that your penis is very erect" you can always play it off and say "I'm a rookie, I'm sure he'll calm down the more the initial excitement wears off"winkwink
Working it hard
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » I get rock hard at the beach everytime. Anyone else?