JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Army memories
Page: of 1  
jimenezz Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2015-01-06
40 year old heterosexual male
I still remember my years in the army so well. We serviced in a distant border station in the middle of nowhere. 13 guys, all of us 19-20 years old. And no wank material at all! It was so awful. Finally, 3 mags with naked model appeared. I dont remember two of the models at all, the third one was a busty brunette. Finally something decent to relax with! It was no surprise we all liked the brunette and we masturbated to her. For months! She was like a real member of our unit. A very important one! Years later I found out that she was a Playboy model, Pennelope Jimenez.

User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
andysmz Professional Jackinchatter

1444 posts since 2012-12-08
57 year old bisexual from Edinburgh UK
jimenezz said:
I still remember my years in the army so well. We serviced in a distant border station in the middle of nowhere. 13 guys, all of us 19-20 years old. And no wank material at all!...

User posted image
Oldbuck55428 Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2017-04-30
78 year old curious male from BLAINE,Minnesota
stroke
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
What I remember most is the group showers in the Army barracks during the Viet Nam War. And a lot of us jacked-off together and did not need any pictures because we all were just super horny.
User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Army memories