JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » JackinChat » Support » What is this "Jackin Chat is Invite Only"?
Page: of 1  
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
Unable to get into Chat. How do I get "invited"?
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
The month+ transition of the chat from IRC to Discord is complete, with the exception of the site owner not having had an opportunity to update the page here on the site directing to the Discord server. The IRC rooms were meant to be set to read-only to provide an invitation to the Discord server. Unfortunately, due to spammers, they had to be set to invite only.

The good news is that the chat lives on and is thriving on the Discord server.

https://discord.gg/MzXDemUaxN
RreadyCock Novice Jackinchatter

61 posts since 2015-12-27
bisexual male
Hi, I believe that any drive to stop the exploitation of minors for sexual profit is exemplary. That said, after three failed attempts using information on my jackinchat profile to gain access to the new invite only chat room, I must tell you that I have other calls upon my time than fighting a software programme with obvious flaws. I've no doubt the security aspect it strong. In this case, it's preventing a member who has never been banned, never been reported, and never done anything but sign on and strictly followed the rules from transitioning to the new chat room. I'm composing this in case others in my position have experienced the inability to smoothly transition from one site to the other. When I have a little less to do, I'll try again to figure this out. My experience is when you've failed a couple of times the propensity to make an error is greater. Hope to see you all again soon! Cheers, Jonno
uk_oldndirty Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2021-07-19
70 year old
I#ve just spent a hot afternoo trying to get into this chat but it's impossible. The worst thing is that the process gets you to verify lots of personal material, demands an email for confirmation and then, at the final page, won't proceed to chat. It feels like a phishing scam by the authorities to get the details of every pervy wanker online...
uk_oldndirty Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2021-07-19
70 year old
Apologies. I'm in. But it's incomprehensible at the moment. No access to any proper wank chat...

uk_oldndirty said:
Apologies. I'm in. But it's incomprehensible at the moment. No access to any proper wank chat...

Sounds like you still need to accept our server rules. When first logging in, you should have received a pop-up with the server rules, and a check box to accept. If you haven't done that, you should see a notice that you "still have something to finish" that will bring it back up for you. Read the rules, click the check box, then click the "Submit" button.

RreadyCock said:
Hi, I believe that any drive to stop the exploitation of minors for sexual profit is exemplary. That said, after three failed attempts using information on my jackinchat profile to gain access to the new invite only chat room, I must tell you that I have other calls upon my time than fighting a software programme with obvious flaws. I've no doubt the security aspect it strong. In this case, it's preventing a member who has never been banned, never been reported, and never done anything but sign on and strictly followed the rules from transitioning to the new chat room. I'm composing this in case others in my position have experienced the inability to smoothly transition from one site to the other. When I have a little less to do, I'll try again to figure this out. My experience is when you've failed a couple of times the propensity to make an error is greater. Hope to see you all again soon! Cheers, Jonno

Are you trying to access the IRC chat rooms (it reads that way to me) or the Discord server?

If the IRC chat, I'll just reiterate what I said above: our IRC rooms are closed, and have transitioned to Discord. The site owner has simply not had an opportunity to redirect the chat page here on the site yet.

If Discord, can you provide some detail on what you're encountering: error messages, what you see, etc?
RreadyCock Novice Jackinchatter

61 posts since 2015-12-27
bisexual male
It's the window I've been accessing all along. With the DAC thing in the upper R hand corner.

RreadyCock said:
It's the window I've been accessing all along. With the DAC thing in the upper R hand corner.

I have no idea what this means.
Page: of 1  
Index » JackinChat » Support » What is this "Jackin Chat is Invite Only"?