JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Ever see a pic of someone you know having sex?
Page: < prev  of 5  
str8maturejerker Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2005-10-08
bisexual male from Uk
My only example of this was a picture of a work colleague and his girlfriend in the naturist magazine, H+E, about 15 years ago. It was a full frontal shot of them both, but nothing sexual was occurring and he did not have an erection. They were pictured on a French nudist beach.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
adamseekingeve Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2014-09-08
curious male
I found some Polaroids of my wife and her high school boyfriend in one of her old picture boxes. I am not sure if she even knows they are there. It turns me on to see her young tight body before we met. Do you think I should accidentally find them during spring cleaning and show her?
Unregistered ?

I found a grainy image of a woman I went to high school with on a message board. The poster said he was her brother in law.
UncutInLaLaLand Amateur Jackinchatter

246 posts since 2017-09-01
47 year old bisexual male
I used to live in a house with three other grad students, One was a fucking hot teacher in training who left her door unlocked during Thanksgiving break. I stayed because of a campus job and had the house to myself. I went into her room and found a video of her and her boyfriend. I had an amazing, four day weekend.
star69 Skilled Jackinchatter

566 posts since 2021-09-24
33 year old
Bump

33 year old
Has anyone been lucky
Holden20 Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2019-03-20
38 year old
My neighbor and I swap picks private wife pics. I love jacking off to pics of her crempied pussy before they come over for dinner. Also knowing that hes probably jacked to pics of my wifes asshole before he comes over. Good stuff.
Unregistered ?

Found this vid on Xhamster with other pics some years ago. I had met and fucked her in 2007 through dating site when she seems quite naive

https://xhamster.com/videos/introducing-jean-aka-grandma-sal-8883379
MandZuzi Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2021-10-10
41 year old heterosexual male from South East UK
My wife's sister asked me to review her CV about 10 years ago. She was staying at our house and had it on an external hard drive. She loves photography, and had tens of thousands of photos she'd taken on there. When she and my wife went out one night I used the opportunity to snoop through the photos and after aaaages of looking, I hit jackpot. A load of topless, stripping and nude photos of her.

Genuinely one of the hottest bodies I've ever seen. Needless to say, I took copies and have wanked to them more than any other photos I've got grin
Shvdmale Skilled Jackinchatter

689 posts since 2015-12-15
71 year old bisexual male from Texas
FLscribe said:
Sort of. I took a few pics of another guy fucking my wife. (It's OK ... we swing.)

Me too. I took pics and a great video of my ex fucking, being fucked and sucking a guy in the motel room in Lubbock TX. I was fucking his wife at the time. We were swingers. 3 days of raw sex. I have no idea where the pics are now but I wish I did!
Always naked and horny...STILL looking for JO bud.

33 year old
MandZuzi said:
My wife's sister asked me to review her CV about 10 years ago. She was staying at our house and had it on an external hard drive. She loves photography, and had tens of thousands of photos she'd taken on there. When she and my wife went out one night I used the opportunity to snoop through the photos and after aaaages of looking, I hit jackpot. A load of topless, stripping and nude photos of her.

Genuinely one of the hottest bodies I've ever seen. Needless to say, I took copies and have wanked to them more than any other photos I've got grin

Mmm that is so sexy
Codiad55 Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2019-01-10
63 year old curious male from uk wales
Parents
kinkyhubby Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2020-04-09
50 year old male from W Midlands
The first discovery was my first gfs mom n dad's secret pics and camcorder tapes found hidden in and under drawers, they gave me a few years of wanking materiel but no way of copying then. I found pics of 2nd gfs dad and his gf posing in undies but no sex, then my last gf before my mrs had a few memory cards hidden in a box when I was looking for clues on her past life. I'd found divorce paperwork stating the opposite of what she'd told me and she was the one who'd had the affairs not him. The memory cards had a few holiday snaps posing in swimwear with a few different guys and a girl she lived with. I told a mate who said to recover them there's probably more deleted. After finding out how, I did the cards then her laptop. I hit the jackpot, the holiday affairs, different guys, playing with her mate, the miss innocent mask and the truth was certainly more exciting, and wore my right hand out on many occasions.
HertsHubbyUK Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2022-09-15
68 year old bisexual male from UK
very nice and lucky guy

kinkyhubby said:
The first discovery was my first gfs mom n dad's secret pics and camcorder tapes found hidden in and under drawers, they gave me a few years of wanking materiel but no way of copying then. I found pics of 2nd gfs dad and his gf posing in undies but no sex, then my last gf before my mrs had a few memory cards hidden in a box when I was looking for clues on her past life. I'd found divorce paperwork stating the opposite of what she'd told me and she was the one who'd had the affairs not him. The memory cards had a few holiday snaps posing in swimwear with a few different guys and a girl she lived with. I told a mate who said to recover them there's probably more deleted. After finding out how, I did the cards then her laptop. I hit the jackpot, the holiday affairs, different guys, playing with her mate, the miss innocent mask and the truth was certainly more exciting, and wore my right hand out on many occasions.
wankmaster10 Amateur Jackinchatter

165 posts since 2023-02-02
35 year old
MandZuzi said:

I love wanking over pics of my wifes sister.
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Ever see a pic of someone you know having sex?