JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How many guys masturbate just to eat your own cum?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Mamerom Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2018-07-16
50 year old bisexual male from Cali
for sure, i always eat my loads. Love eating after a good cam stroke and the other person gets off on it.
mamerom
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
wanker49 Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2016-12-05
75 year old homosexual male from Italy
pajoe said:
I always eat my cum when I jackoff. Cum is too good to waste.

The same for me!
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
That was part of the appeal for me when I was limber enough to suck my own cock. Sure, cumming was a great thing, but I loved knowing I was getting a blowjob as it were.

Too bad I was only able to suck my cock twice. But they were still memorable.

I simply threw my legs over my head and stuck my hard cock in my mouth. The headboard of my bed allowed me to lock my feet as I flipped my legs over my head.

The first time, I got about half an inch between my lips, and since it was my first time doing anything close to a blowjob, I came within seconds and filled my mouth with my jizz.

The second time, I got about 1 1/2 inches into my mouth, and since I was a horny teenager, receiving something close to a blowjob, I came within seconds and overflowed my mouth. There was cum all over my face, dripping beyond my lips.

The third time I tried it, I got my legs over my head and craned my neck up to my cock. Then I felt something pop in my lower back and I stopped for the evening. This pain still hurts me some days, here more than 30 years and 30 pounds later. And that was the last time I tried to suck myself. Oh, I've thought about it, though. Now, I just have to be content with tasting my cum after I'm done jacking off conventionally.

My fuck buddy Kim, however, once had a fetish about snowballing a load with a guy. And I was very happy to accommodate that. She sucked me off and held my cum in her mouth while she climbed up to kiss me. We swapped it back and forth for a few minutes until we both decided to swallow. She held me tight and told me how cool it was she had found a man who fulfilled her interest.
Open to interesting ideas
CumAddicted Amateur Jackinchatter

129 posts since 2021-08-08
43 year old
I do it all the time. I have a mega cum fetish. I've been blessed with the ability to pump out a lot of cum. My cum is creamy and not even salty.

My favorite method is to jerk off into a glass. I get excited watching each spurt because I know that's going to be in my mouth.

I hold it in my mouth and do cum play until my cock is hard and I do it again. Mouthful of cum elevates the next orgasm to incredible heights.
rasagoo Amateur Jackinchatter

123 posts since 2020-12-10
39 year old curious male from Oklahoma City
That's me too. It's something I find myself wanting to actually do. An even start doin on the regular just to clean up. No matter where I am when sex isn't involved just me stroking. Used to think something was odd with me till found out MANY people actually do this all the time an I'm actually behind in the cum eating/tasting game an I'm actually totally normal.
New to this but willing to try almost anything once, and anyone.
njguywantsit Skilled Jackinchatter

697 posts since 2011-04-29
60 year old bisexual male from NW New Jersey
I don't jo JUST to eat my cum, but I always eat it, and I jo a few times a day, so lots to eat!
Masturbation is the best, innit!
mrfister39 Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2021-11-19
45 year old curious
Typically not a cum eater. However I have started cumming on my wifes dildo, then sucking it off. A lot of fun and tastes damn good!
orthopod Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2021-06-18
49 year old heterosexual male from Maidstone, UK
I never used to eat my cum, because just after cumming the urge to eat it would just go away completely. However, I was staying at my in laws once and got terribly horny looking at my sister in law, came into the bedroom and wanked furiously but realised that there is no where to put the cum away safely. Jacked into my hand, looked around and then just swallowed it all. Since then I have been swallowing my cum.
KIK: veekaydude
GoshenIndianamwm Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2018-03-12
46 year old curious male from Indiana
Planning on eating my load very shortly after reading about all you guys feeding on yourselves
CockWanker Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2019-04-07
58 year old heterosexual male from UK
I eat my regularly and I love it. I have also eaten other guys Cum too but I am not gay, jsy love the feel of Cock and the taste of Cum
In the past I have saved it up by freezing it into a big Ice Pop with a stick in it. I would then go out in public and eat it in the nearby local park. No one knew I was eating my own Cum in front of them. It was big turn on.
Have Fun, Be Safe, Be sensible
jeepster Professional Jackinchatter

1365 posts since 2013-01-30
43 year old from Florida
When I do jack off I want to eat it
But never usually can
Lose interest probably need help
DonB3 Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2021-10-31
bisexual male from New England
I stroke daily and always taste-eat my cum for sure. Nothing better then eating your own cum. One of my biggest turn-ons.
rhood53 Novice Jackinchatter

56 posts since 2016-12-18
62 year old bisexual male from Melbourne, Florida
Stroked last night after the wife went to bed and ate a nice creamy two day load.
Simonjones82 Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2021-07-14
41 year old
I'm the same. Need some encouragement from someone.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How many guys masturbate just to eat your own cum?