JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Eating pussy...
Page: of 1  
lovescurvygirls Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2009-08-18
54 year old heterosexual from USA-The SOUTH
This is my favorite thing to do-- enjoy it almost as much as intercourse. Love hairy wet puss and don't mind having to floss afterwards pussylaugh It is just so hot to eat a woman and watch the extasy on her face and have her beg until you make her push you away. I love the taste too-- do other guys/girls enjoy the taste, too? Just wondering. I'd better stop before I mess myself razz
Love to masturbate,especially on cam.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
Somehow I can't imagine any guy "not" liking to eat pussy. Maybe there are some gay guys that just don't care for any female contact, but in my opinion, eating a very tasty pussy is darn near as good as screwing one, if not better. I probably ate my wife out just as many times as fucking her and since she passed away and I'm seeing her sister, and we do oral about 2 to 1 to intercourse.
Dickguy
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
Absolutely love eating pussy, the way she moves it against your face as she gets more and more excited, smearing her juices all over you, and the way her body locks up and convulses when she cums.
Unregistered ?

couldn't agree more! loves the taste, smell the feel of hot wet flesh on my tounge, the sweet sounds the lady makes when i'm doing it right! lol an the disaproving noises when i'm doing it wrong! practise makes perfect
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
gondo said:
Absolutely love eating pussy, the way she moves it against your face as she gets more and more excited, smearing her juices all over you, and the way her body locks up and convulses when she cums.

I could not have said it better!

Unregistered ?

Oh yes, exploring a girls pussy is wonderful. Licking down her stomach to her lips, gently probing and tasting... spreading them slowly to expose her clit... licking... sliding her hood back... and then sucking. Just wonderful.
Traveler-10 Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2009-02-07
69 year old curious from NJ
yes oral is fantastic, love doing it and listening to the reaction love someone doing me while I watch the action,
swetedave Amateur Jackinchatter

163 posts since 2008-10-08
77 year old curious
I agree with all of the above. Try masturbating at the same time and make it a double treat ! Wife loves it too !
Unregistered ?

Absolutely love it. I eat pussy as much as possible.

Here's my latest. Got pretty drunk with the wife (she gets wild with a little buzz on) and ate her out and fucked on the floor then passed out in bed.

I woke up in the morning, took a shower, had some coffee to clear my head. I then remembered her saying the night before that I should just barge in when she is sleeping and go down on her. Well, she was still sleeping so I lifted the covers, spread em, and she came in no time. Anyone else love to watch their ladies stomach flutter as they start to cum? Well I was revved up, so we fucked, she came again, and I came inside her.

Needless to say she was satisfied and I cleaned her up and she rolled over to fall back asleep. I went and got a glass of water and suddenly felt the urge to fuck her again. So, back to the room, ripped off the covers and the look on her face was priceless. She came so hard that I immediately followed suit. Best morning in ages!

Moral of the story fellas, eat that pussy as often as possible and great things follow!
Unregistered ?

I love to eat sweet, wet pussy. I love everything about it... the taste, smell, everything. So hot to lick and suck a clit and to tongue fuck that wet hole.
sisifo Amateur Jackinchatter

250 posts since 2011-10-13
71 year old heterosexual male from Coimbra/Portugal
gondo said:

And the taste... my god, the taste!
User posted image
In bliss.
Unregistered ?

I love going down on my ladies almost more than anything. That pussy gets so wet and lubes up her asshole nice and good for a finger while I eat her out. I can usually get her to cum 6 or 7 times before she says she can't take anymore and either must blow me or fuck.
ukwanker48 Amateur Jackinchatter

312 posts since 2007-04-26
65 year old curious male from UK
I wouldnt dream of fucking a girl without first tasting where my cock is going, its good manners and essential foreplay. Hot to finish with too pussylovelove
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Eating pussy...