JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Older curious guys
Page: of 26   next > 
jack675849 Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2009-09-17
67 year old curious from Virginia
I have seen a very common thread thought this board. There are a group of us older guys, likely married, who have always considered ourselves straight. Then, after years of marriage, have been thinking about cock, mutual masturbation, sucking, or other m2m fantasies. Some of us have acted upon it. I am interested in your thoughts and I would be interested in hearing from you. It seems to me, we could benefit from each other!
Jack
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
maturedavid Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2006-06-23

yep, seems to happen in the mid-forties,,no idea how to go about it though.
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
Yes i was married glad to say no more sex was non excistant and so i moved on even after counciling it all seemed to be my fault.So now im free and can do what i want really looking for another straight guy in my area for mutual thats about all,im in SC hit me up im ready
Unregistered ?

Agree with you all. I think that is the appeal of chat. It gives us a chance to explore without a commitment. Would like to meet another guy with similar feelings and experiment together.
Unregistered ?

I started getting bi-curious in my mid-thirties. I think it came from boredom: I had run out of fantasy ideas involving women.

Maturedavid - this board is a start. It allows free reign to our fantasies and we meet others of like mind
Jack

sassydog said:
Yes i was married glad to say no more sex was non excistant and so i moved on even after counciling it all seemed to be my fault.So now im free and can do what i want really looking for another straight guy in my area for mutual thats about all,im in SC hit me up im ready

Sassydog - it's NOT your fault. Think about it for a moment. You promised to listen to her. She promised to fuck you and keep you sexually satisfied. What would have happened if every time she wanted to talk you said you weren't interested? Substitute "talk" with "fuck" and you see what I mean.
Jack

stretched_speedo said:
Agree with you all. I think that is the appeal of chat. It gives us a chance to explore without a commitment. Would like to meet another guy with similar feelings and experiment together.

Stretched - sounds cool! Wish I lived closer.
joystk Skilled Jackinchatter

591 posts since 2006-09-05
77 year old curious male from Portland, Oregon
This is certainly my story. I had zero sexual contact with males until I was well into my 40's and for years later it was a rare experience usually brought on by a case of severe horniness. Lately however, I discovered cam and find that a good shared session on cam is a tremendous turn on. I am still interested in real life j/o sharing with the right partner.
Charley.stroker - join me on Skype
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
Well yes i think it really helps to chat about our feelings everybody has a different take on the situation love to share my thoughts with you all.
Hey thanks Jack makes me feel bettersmile
leapingdeer Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2008-06-29
83 year old curious male from Northern Illinois
A lot we males tend to get curious after wife goes through menopause and her desire for sex diminishes. The net and cams have been a great help in the matter of being cuious. Have met a lot of nice chat buds that all enjoy c2c when we have alone time available.
slowhand1947 Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2006-02-03
77 year old curious from Missouri
I agree with the above comments. When I first got on the internet and then shortly thereafter discovered jackinchat, I was amazed at how many othe middle to older aged married guys had started having m/m fantasies. I am happily married and still have some sex, but it is very routine and vanilla. I haven't acted on my fantasies in real life yet, but enjoy chat in here, and cam and/or phone sometimes if the chemistry is right. I would love to find another newbie to all this to explore with...
Unregistered ?

Does seem to be frequently discussed... that we get a little more guy curious as we get older. I did the guy sexual exploration thing as a younger teen, then got interested in girls - or maybe girls got more interested in sexually oriented activity with guys. Then strictly sexual activity with women... and now, for some reason, I'm increasingly interested in exploring guy stuff again. Maybe it's because, like most guys, I am pretty consistently horny and I love sexual activity. Then again, the whole menopause thing also seems to be consistently mentioned.
Bony-M Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2009-09-18
71 year old heterosexual from South Africa
I'm glad to read all of the posts - makes me feel a little less guilty! I've always been straight, and have been married for over 30 years! I must say, though, that in those 30 years I wasn't exactly faithful, and believe it or not, I fucked a bigger variety of women whilst maried than when I was a bachelor! Sex within my marriage is (and has been for some time), a non-entity, so I suppose it was inevitable that since available women are not that easy to find at my age, and as I seem to get more, rather than less, horny as the years go by, experimentation with other men was bound to happen. And am I pleased it did! Personally I believe that, in my situation, mutual sexual activity with other men has nothing to do with being gay. I think its more to do with the fact that other men are often equally horny, there's no beating about the bush when it comes to sexual needs, its pretty uncomplicated stuff, and readily available! There's also the sexual thrill aspect as well - quite frankly although pussy is still very appealing to me, I find sexual encpounters with other men to be extremely erotic, and serves my sexual needs perfectly. All I can say is, if you've enjoyed "arm's lenth" mutual sex chat/camming etc with other men, just wait till you experience it live! You'll wonder why you wasted so much time!.....Enjoy!

Bony-M said:
I'm glad to read all of the posts - makes me feel a little less guilty! I've always been straight, and have been married for over 30 years! I must say, though, that in those 30 years I wasn't exactly faithful, and believe it or not, I fucked a bigger variety of women whilst maried than when I was a bachelor! Sex within my marriage is (and has been for some time), a non-entity, so I suppose it was inevitable that since available women are not that easy to find at my age, and as I seem to get more, rather than less, horny as the years go by, experimentation with other men was bound to happen. And am I pleased it did! Personally I believe that, in my situation, mutual sexual activity with other men has nothing to do with being gay. I think its more to do with the fact that other men are often equally horny, there's no beating about the bush when it comes to sexual needs, its pretty uncomplicated stuff, and readily available! There's also the sexual thrill aspect as well - quite frankly although pussy is still very appealing to me, I find sexual encpounters with other men to be extremely erotic, and serves my sexual needs perfectly. All I can say is, if you've enjoyed "arm's lenth" mutual sex chat/camming etc with other men, just wait till you experience it live! You'll wonder why you wasted so much time!.....Enjoy!

Bony-M, great discussion. I feel that there are a lot of us who feel the same way, although some are further along the path you have described than others! I look forward to the journey.
Jack
Page: of 26   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Older curious guys