JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Older curious guys
Page: < prev  of 26   next > 
roggieh Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2008-08-02
75 year old
The wife and I were swapping with another couple. Wife went on vacation, I stayed home. Other couple had me over for 3somes. She wanted me to eat her out after husband fucked her. At first that bothered me, but she reminded me she kissed me after giving him and me blow jobs so what was the differance? I finally agreed, and was soon looking forward to eating her out after she had been fucked. That opened the door to giving her husband blowjobs myself while fucking her. Soon anything went with her of him. Now I go either way, men or women. A mouth is a mouth, an ass is an ass, the only thing women have over a man is a pussy.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Bony-M said:
...I think its more to do with the fact that other men are often equally horny, there's no beating about the bush when it comes to sexual needs, its pretty uncomplicated stuff...

Excellent point when I think of my experiences with other guys. Either as a teen, or here chatting and masturbating and sharing guy/guy possibilities. We are equally horny and know what we are want and enjoy. I still love sexual activity with a female and intercourse is tough to beat, but it is not always readily available - whereas guys are always interested in sex and I actually think that I am getting a little hornier as I get older. As a teen, we would just get naked, and enjoy each other... pretty uncomplicated.
JannaCD Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2009-04-26
63 year old curious from Canada
Bony M--great post! Sums up the situation perfectly, and gives us courage to take the next step. Well done, and thanks!
horneyoldguy Amateur Jackinchatter

335 posts since 2007-11-26
80 year old from New Jersey
Maybe as we get older we revert back to being a teenager - i know I have and it can be fun.
Unregistered ?

Maybe "HorneyOldGuy" has it right. I had a few sexual encounters (mostly mutual masturbation) with other boys growing up but considered it normal teen experimentation. After having been married for over 30 years (during which time I thought I was heterosexual and never thought about guys) I began to think back to those teen years and all the fun I had with other males.

With the advent of the Internet and sites like this it's been easy to reconnect with those youthful feelings, so much so that I did have an encounter with another fellow my age a couple of years ago. Unfortunately my wife found out about it and needless to say she wasn't happy about it. So I've been on a pretty short leash ever since.

Now my only outlet is chatting on sites like this. I do wish that there were more older guys in the chatroom. Most of the time the younger guys are not at all interested in chatting with older guys.

Perhaps Ben could set up a new "Channel" (room) for us older guys.

marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
I second the idea about a room for us.
Maybe more than one, because there's already a big variety and you can find people in more than one place.
A "Married" room for married people (not just male but it will be mostly that)
An "Older" room for anyone who considers themselves older, and that can be up to you.
How's that?
Unregistered ?

Agree about being horney and just wanting to get-off with no commentments. Have used skype in past to jack with other men hot and erotic because it is forbidden
Unregistered ?

Curious here too. Chat, cam, etc. are completely beyond me but interesting. No commitment, no morning after, just mutual pleasure. The forbidden angle is definitely titillating too.
Curvedcock42 Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2008-01-31
59 year old homosexual from San Francisco
I wish some of you curious guys were in San Francisco! Love to help you find out what you want sexually.
leapingdeer Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2008-06-29
83 year old curious male from Northern Illinois
Very well said, hornyucguy!
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
horneyoldguy said:
Maybe as we get older we revert back to being a teenager - i know I have and it can be fun.

I think you may be onto something. I sometimes feel like that, too.

Unregistered ?

grin
Mel Amateur Jackinchatter

402 posts since 2007-01-22
84 year old bisexual from east Texas
I know just what you mean i to have tryed jacking with other guys when i was in houston and even started sucking each other loved it i do not swollow but love doing 69 but sence i moved here to east texas i have not found any one to jack and suck with yetif my wife would move back to houston i would in a min. she don't know that i like men or women she works and i am home alone retired ever day sure would be nice to find a guy here you guys have fun as oftin as you can.
like a jackoff buddie in or around the 936 area code area
Unregistered ?

Sounds like commiserating with other guys about wives/girlfriends going through menopause could be something of a conversation starter when looking for another guy to masturbate with.
Unregistered ?

grin
Page: < prev  of 26   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Older curious guys