JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Wife in Action with Another Male
Page: of 2   next > 
DonB3 Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2021-10-31
bisexual male from New England
I have a special close buddy, who has been fucking my wife for years and they know I get turned on by watching them have sex. Has anyone ever had the opportunity to watch your wife have sex with a special friend - close buddy? With or without their knowledge.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

That's literally my favorite thing in the world. lol
tone3270 Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2011-01-13
44 year old
my beautiful Jamaican wife knows id love to watch her with other black guys. so she agreed to Skype with some and has been loving it. its amazing to see her squirt for them and watch her eyes light up as they cum for her.

Any respectful black guys on here that want to cam with my wife, message me on sky pe - hotone3270
Unregistered ?

This happened a lot with my first wife, when we were in our early 20s. My best mate often fucked my young wife and I either watched and wanked or would fuck her after he'd cum inside of her. I enjoyed the feel of her cunt made extra wet by his spunk around my cock.
Unregistered ?

We started with soft swinging, but that quickly moved to full swinging. That was years ago. Now it's about meeting younger men for both of us at adult-orientated Saunas-Steam bath clubs and occasionally other couples. We dig playing with guys as we all get what we want from one person. Watching the wife in a cruising room sucking a bigger cock, or multiple cocks while strange men watch is very exciting and a huge turn-on. Getting blown by a man in a video cabin while the wife is giving head through a glory hole is tremendous!
luvpanties69 Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2021-09-10
50 year old bisexual
Watching my ex-wife get fucked or she got fucked while she blew me was amazing.

The only thing better was fucking a wife in front of her husband and my wife.

ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
My wife is very vanilla, but I dated a woman before I was married who had several fuck buddies. I'm pretty small in the cock department and she was a size queen. She loved big cock and she loved BBC. She never fucked them in front of me, but she would come to my house after her "dates" with her fresh fucked and cum filled pussy and I'd go down on her as she told me what they did, how many times she came, etc. If she wasn't too sore she'd let me fuck her stretched out sloppy pussy. I loved it. She'd tell me how much better they fucked her.
Small dick chronic masturbator
HampshireMan Amateur Jackinchatter

494 posts since 2010-05-25
72 year old curious male from Pembrokeshire, Wales
Yep. Spread her cunt lips and put his cock in her, then kept my hand around his cock and rolled her clit between my fingers while he fucked her and spunked in her. Still wanking to the memory.
Spin me: com dot gmail at 1952 man hampshire
Deanus01 Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2022-01-21
52 year old curious male from London; Barkingside
Nice!

[email protected]
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
We are into swinging. It is very hot seeing another guy pounding my Mrs and she finds it just as hot watching me fuck other women.
Unregistered ?

DonB3 said:
I have a special close buddy, who has been fucking my wife for years and they know I get turned on by watching them have sex. Has anyone ever had the opportunity to watch your wife have sex with a special friend - close buddy? With or without their knowledge.

User posted image

Chris51A Skilled Jackinchatter

700 posts since 2015-09-10
72 year old heterosexual from Western US
It's always hot to watch her with someone else but it's never as hot as it was the first time...
MichiganMan248 Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2016-08-13
68 year old bisexual male from White Lake Township, Michigan
My first wife and I did a lot of MFM threesomes and swinging. It all started when she came home late from an evening class. I was already in bed naked like usual. She thought I was asleep. She got into bed quietly, naked. I rolled on my side and squeezed one of her big tits, slid my hand down her belly to her pussy, slid a finger in and found it hot, swollen and slippery. I got between her thighs and pushed legs apart so I could eat her pussy. She was definitely full of cum. I licked her clit and ate the cum until she had an orgasm. Then I slid up, shoved my cock into her recently fucked pussy and came in her hard. I told her I knew she got fucked before she came home. I told her I didn't have a problem with it, that it was hot and gave me a raging hard on. I told her that from now on she couldn't do it behind my back. That I had to be there to see her enjoy a new cock. So that's how it went from then on. I really got off watching her get fucked. After our divorce between marriages, I had several girlfriends that loved MFM and MMF threesomes.
Horny in White Lake Township, Michigan
LisaQTee Amateur Jackinchatter

101 posts since 2019-01-23
bisexual female from USA
We've been a Stag & Vixen Couple for the past 6 years of an 18 year marriage. Hubby has health problems (heart and back) so this was his solution to FULLfilling my "needs".

He loves to pick guys out for me to have "fun" with. I've found the HotWifeing has gotten vert popular and is becoming more mainstream.
-LisaQTee
jakesean31 Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2015-01-13
44 year old bisexual male from Sydney
See my wife now on live Skype
live:.cid.3ebb79cbc0e62d3a
Jake
Page: of 2   next >