JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Fucking your wife
Page: of 4   next > 
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
How many guys have watched another man fuck their wife. I did a number of times and although divorced now it still makes me horny thinking about it. My wife was/is a cockteasing little slut with her short skirts and no bra and loved taking cock.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

fuck i wish my wife would
NYCGUY Amateur Jackinchatter

255 posts since 2009-08-19
49 year old curious from New York City
My biggest Fantasy is to watch my wife get on her knees suck a cock and get fucked by a nice hard cock
divorcedbiguy Amateur Jackinchatter

292 posts since 2006-11-13
homosexual from Shelton/Olympia/Bremerton
Do you married guys ever get tired of fucking the same woman (your wife) year after year after . . . ? Seems like it would be sexually boring after awhile.
Masturbation Addict and Asslicker
Unregistered ?

When I get married I don't plan to be fucking anybody but my husband. And I guarantee it will NEVER be boring!
Unregistered ?

sweetjen said:
When I get married I don't plan to be fucking anybody but my husband. And I guarantee it will NEVER be boring!

Jen,
Been married over 30 yrs.....can u cum by and help me out? wink
willdo Amateur Jackinchatter

274 posts since 2010-10-09
77 year old heterosexual
phiilip said:
How many guys have watched another man fuck their wife. I did a number of times and although divorced now it still makes me horny thinking about it. My wife was/is a cockteasing little slut with her short skirts and no bra and loved taking cock.

been there and done that too. having a thrid in our life was the best thing we ever did. nothing could compare to it when it is with someone trustworthy and a good person. we are divorced also but we still chat and have phone or computer sex. lifes to short, if able to enjoy something, do it and keep it right.
willdo Amateur Jackinchatter

274 posts since 2010-10-09
77 year old heterosexual
sweetjen said:
never say never jen. that being said, being that way is perfectly fine for about 75% of the world, but the other 25%, enjoy sexual tryst with someone joining them for all out recreational sex. and theres nothing like it.
coyote69 Amateur Jackinchatter

499 posts since 2006-11-02
54 year old bisexual male from ohio
sex is not borin with my wife. not to say there are thing i wish we would still do. but if she ever agreed to fuck anohter guy i would gladly do it. she is a great fuck and it turns me on to think of some one else enjoying her while i watch or join
Unregistered ?

I got a huge fantasy of a guy fucking my wife. She would never do it, but its hot to fantasize about
Unregistered ?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
sweetjen said:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Well sweetjen that shouldn't be a problem since you're a bisexual woman, you'll enjoy the best of both worlds and I highly doubt your husband will object to you having sex with another women even if he doesn't get in on it.

As to having another guy fuck my wife I'd be down with that, would love to do a 3 some and see her fully satisfied.
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
It's a huge turn-on watching another guy or guys with her esp if you don't participate apart from watching and wanking. There's something about another man cumming inside your wife that's so horny.
Unregistered ?

I'm not married but I dont think I'd like another woman fucking my husband so..........not for me.
spunk_drunk Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2011-04-19
70 year old bisexual from Australia
One of my greatest fantasies is to have another man fuck my wife. But thatt is purely from a selfish standpoint because I'd love to have another guy cum deep inside my wife so I could drive he absolutely crazy when I go down on her and have to probe her cunt to collect every last ounce of his cum! Just keep he on an orgasm roll! Hmmmmmmmmm
Spunk Drunk
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
Never done it, but I'm always looking for ways to put new sexual excitement into our marriage. It'd be a great turnon to see my wife responding to another man. And I have a good friend who says he would do it with us.

My wife is very submissive in the bedroom. She actually gets off on Dominance/submission. So she might follow my lead on this. She is highly responsive up to a point, but is a difficult cummer. I know the tricks that make it happen for her. It would be exciting to watch another guy working her.
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Fucking your wife