JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Counting stroke per minute averages
Page: of 2   next > 
CruznN4th Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2012-03-27

During long sustained sessions I like to have mini challenges where I keep certain stroke per minute speeds. For example....5k and 10k total stroke times challenges. I set a low medium and high timed goal and figure out the average stroke per minute speed that I need to maintain to hit my goal.
I base calculations several ways.
The average stroke per minute (spm) speeds are 120, 180, 240, and the get difficult 300.
Spend some time getting contr of these 4 speed stages with this easy check method.
Count how many strokes u complete in 10 seconds and multiply by 6 for your spm. (ie 30 strokes in 10 seconds sustained speed is a comfortable 180 spm rate. 40 strokes in 10 seconds is a high end 240 spm).
FYI. A sub 40 minute 10k is a very impressive run. And takes a lot of focus. And a lot of lube and water. Haha. But a 10k is 50 minutes is just as impressive. For beginners. The 5k in under 20 is a very very good posted time. But under 30 minutes for 5k is still impressive.
Anyone got some input? I know. I am a freak.
And btw. My longest sustained 300+ spm run is 2.5 minutes with a 30 second run of 360 spm. I was on cloud nine. Trust me
challenge me in a bate run. i dare you.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

That is very fast. If I am wanking from soft to get hard then I usually go at about 240 strokes per min. Once I get there I slow to about 100 spm. BTW I count one up and down as 1 stroke.
Gee62UK Amateur Jackinchatter

217 posts since 2008-04-18
78 year old heterosexual from UK
Check out www.syncjack.com
Unregistered ?

I'm about 40spm according to www.syncjack.com. Is that normal!!!!
Unregistered ?

When I was younger I frequently timed myself and counted strokes to orgasm. I jacked at a fairly fast speed of 180 spm and rarely lasted more than 220 strokes before ejaculating. I did find that when I got to the "point of no return" (about to go over the edge) it was good to slow the speed way down to less than 30 spm minute for the last few seconds as that allowed the "good feelings" to build just before the contractions began.

I can't imagine going for a 5K or 10K session - - and although I now often spend much more time in a leisurely jacking session, I don't count the strokes as I'm usually chatting in the JC chat room while doing the leisurely stroking.
jackerbudchgo Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2010-05-16
bisexual from Los Angeles
i usyally run at about 100 spm. with pauses i average about 75 spm. my average session is 3.5 hours, or 15,750 strokes. still these are great technques and i intend to work on them with my coaches and my coachees.
keep it slick!
Unregistered ?

Interesting
Unregistered ?

clive-uk said:
I'm about 40spm according to www.syncjack.com. Is that normal!!!!

It could be normal for you but I think it is slow unless you are edging.

I set a personal best last night. 19 minute (dry) 5K.
Then I ran a 90 minute fleshlight edge. I was high as a kite halfway thru!!!
Btw. I have a breakdown of levels of edging too.
3 levels. Level 1 is when u first hit that feeling of cumming but it's def still comfortable.
Level 2 is pushing nearer the ponr to where u have to start actively focusing. And the waves start coming thru.
Level 3 u need complete boner control to be comfortable with. Level 3 is riding the actual line of your ponr. Your cock will start leaking. You start shaking and forget everything around u. Level 3 is the shit!!!
Side note. U can tell a proper session when your cum mixes with your lube for so long it starts to foam up. That foam concoction is an amazingly fast and durable lube. That's when u can start wrecking your cock like a pro

To answer the question.
My 5k and 10k timed runs are only possible when u r very far away from your PONR. This is not to be an edge session. Edging sessions are after u have fun with a times challenge.
When I go for an extreme level 3 edge I like to get at that 1% from PONR and can keep on by barely even stroking.
But again. My 5 and 10k challenges u NEED to stay away from becoming too aroused.
Unregistered ?

If I am wanking away from images, I do it slowly. I begin by just compressing my cockhead between finger and thumb and when it has stiffened to a semi I work the skin slowly over it - perhaps one stroke a second. What happens next depends upon my thoughts; I can carry on stroking a less-than-erect cock or I can quicken my pace if I want to cum.

If I am watching images my stroke rate is much higher and there are frequent pauses to stop going over the edge. That can go on for a very long time. I don't always cum at the end but it will have been a pleasurable time.
SweetTickle Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2009-10-13
38 year old bisexual
How do you count? I counted the tiles in the shower. I did this in puberty first time, and I can recognize now that I have been a constant wanker all the years. I counted "downs per second" (means the same number of ups in the same second).I have a relatively constant, fast speed of 4 downs per second, means 240 downs per minute. The alternative (during the hard teeth pressing edging phases)is motionless full stop. Either fast speed or zero speed, no other alternative. Climbing finally up to the very summit makes even a little more speed necessary: About 5 downs per second. This phase may last 10 seconds. Then with the first really milky shot I slow down to 3 to 4 downs per second. But with harder finger pressure. These motions MUST be kept constantly till the last drop running out.
I am always interested in early memories. I am very sure that I had the fast 4-downs-per-second-speed during all my prepuberty years already. When did you learn the "professional" high speed acceleration just before the big tickle?

yes. an official competition stroke is completing the up AND down motion.
i do a count for 10 seconds and multiply by 6 to get my per minute speed.
at higher speeds (like 40 strokes or more per 10 seconds) i count each spank noise. and then just move into a high speed, lube splattering, boner stroking meditative state. next thing u know u log 5000 strokes (or the very challengng 10000 stroke run without stopping.
my two personal bests are :
5000-18.5 minutes lubed
10000-42.5 minutes lubed
brianthedog Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2012-03-12
64 year old curious from Orange County, CA
Fave speed is about 130 per minute but I probably hit dubstep territory when close to the finish.
Unregistered ?

SweetTickle said:
I am very sure that I had the fast 4-downs-per-second-speed during all my prepuberty years already. When did you learn the "professional" high speed acceleration just before the big tickle?

Well, I started wanking so long ago when the 'dark ages' were still around (no cyber). I seem to remember that all my early wanks were swift releases. It is only since cyber connections became possible that there has been a refinement and a pleasure in extending a wank over several hours (or days).
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Counting stroke per minute averages