JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » crossdressers
Page: of 2   next > 
h82looz Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2009-07-21
67 year old curious from Michigan
Any cross dressers like to have a J/O bud?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Please let's not open yet another thread on cross dressing when there are already several - see for example this one here
Cockle Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2012-04-22
38 year old
why not? start a new thread afresh with lovely cross dressing thoughts and ideas. theres enough repetition of ' rate my cock pic' etc, so contribute if you want and dont if you dont grin
Unregistered ?

Used to x-dress a lot, especially with my ex-wife. She bought me a large wardrobe of femme underwear including panties (made to fit the male physique), garters, nylons, thigh-highs and bras. They fit perfectly. The only thing I could never get into was several pairs of high heel shoes (I have no idea how you ladies can wear them!). Even had a long blond wig which I would wear with my outfits while my wife treated me like her girly whore.
Unregistered ?

would love to JO with a CD on yahoo or Skype, add me!
JannaCD Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2009-04-26
63 year old curious from Canada
I'm a CD, and I'd love to have a J/O bud.
pullinslow Amateur Jackinchatter

108 posts since 2012-06-08
63 year old curious from Pennsylvania
CD here...add me if you like my yahoo is on my profile check it out...
Cockle Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2012-04-22
38 year old
London here wd love to find a girlie to jerk n play with..
Unregistered ?

Cockle said:
why not? start a new thread afresh with lovely cross dressing thoughts and ideas. theres enough repetition of ' rate my cock pic' etc, so contribute if you want and dont if you dont grin

Why not, you ask? Because:

(a) you don't need to - a thread already exists. What advantage do you think you'll gain by 'starting afresh'? Other than making it more difficult to find a comprehensive list of other people who are interested in the same thing as you? Why navigate five posts on the same subject when you can navigate one and find the same names? I'd rather spend my time chatting than clicking.

(b) existing, established threads tend to have far more 'lovely cross dressing thoughts and ideas' than new ones posted by people who are too lazy to check out existing threads. In my experience these are the people who are just browsing out of curiousity and will end up wasting your time. This current thread is a case in point - no-one has said anything here that hasn't already been said on established threads. Good posters (people you'd actually want to chat to) gravitate back to good existing threads.

(c) the more threads exist, the larger the site gets and the less easy it is to maintain. In the long run, that will have an impact on the quality of the site and the administrators (who seem to spend a lot of time closing down duplicate threads like this).

(d) as with point (a), the sheer number of separate 'rate my cock' posts kind of answers your question...

That's 'why not', and that's my plea for people to look around for existing threads before they lazily start a new one with nothing special to say. I've said it before, I've always tried to make the case reasonably rather than ranting, but still it tends to fall on deaf ears. Fair do's, follow these threads if you want to. But I find it's a waste of time (incidentally, I arrived back at this thread randomly rather than seeking it out!). I prefer to look where the dedicated, established people are posting. I provided one such link above, just to make it a bit easier for you...
scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
Bi_Married_Jakr said:
Used to x-dress a lot, especially with my ex-wife. She bought me a large wardrobe of femme underwear including panties (made to fit the male physique), garters, nylons, thigh-highs and bras. They fit perfectly. The only thing I could never get into was several pairs of high heel shoes (I have no idea how you ladies can wear them!). Even had a long blond wig which I would wear with my outfits while my wife treated me like her girly whore.
Sounds like great fun!
Everyone needs a hobby.
Unregistered ?

skype me now and lets see how pretty we both are anythinggoes67
Unregistered ?

anythinggoes67 on sykpe pleasr let me see now
Unregistered ?

anythinggoes67 on sykpepleaselet me dress up and please you
Unregistered ?

I would love to have a CD jackoff bud.
young_boy Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2012-08-08
42 year old
if anyone wants to facetime let me know and we'll get it on. i can't promise it will be crossdressing but that what i like, it depends on if the wife is around..smile
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » crossdressers