JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Taste own cum?
Page: of 2   next > 
R1Carlos Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2013-05-19
29 year old
Hey, i would love to taste my own cum but i don't know how?? every time i masturbate i said to myself swallow the cum but when i cum i don't have the nerve to taste or swallow it. please help me grin and i have tried leg over head and come in mouth then i spyt it out again. can you help me? wink
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
Well Carlos, I was 12 the 1st time I tasted a buddy cum, that maybe a way for you to get up the excitement to be able to start tasting your own.
It takes a lot of excitement and courage at the same time. Lots of edging with yourself and thinking about what you are wanting to do with your cum.
You keep holding your mouth open and shoot your cum inside, hold it longer each time. If it is to salty or bitter to taste, you might start doing food or drinks that are sweeter, the sweetness will help make your sperm taste sweet, sweet fruit juices, pineapple juice is a good one to drink.
Carpntr
paperb0y69 Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2011-09-08
50 year old
the ONLY way I can eat/taste my own cum and not lose the urge or horniness is to edge. edge to where you get soo close that cum will dribble out with no orgasm. it takes a lot of practice but it's well worth it..good luck!
Unregistered ?

paperb0y69 said:
the ONLY way I can eat/taste my own cum and not lose the urge or horniness is to edge. edge to where you get soo close that cum will dribble out with no orgasm. it takes a lot of practice but it's well worth it..good luck!

That is the best way. Like paperboy says, it takes a lot of practice to get to the point where you can squirt your cum without having an orgasm... but the practicing sure is fun!
Unregistered ?

It took me years and years of tuning my edging techniques to where I could bring myself to the PNR while producing palm-fulls of precum w/o orgasm over and over for hours. Each time I will lovingly slurp up all that creamy goodness while saving the left overs to smear all over my face. Joy!
Smoothy Amateur Jackinchatter

248 posts since 2006-01-10
58 year old bisexual
I love the taste of cum - like the previous guys say, it's a hard art to master (if you want to enjoy your own sperm without orgasm) but well worth the effort. Just learn to get as close to orgasm as possible. Eventually the cum will flow, and with some cock control you'll be eating the white nectar while still having an orgasm to look forward to! I like to use my cum as a wanking lubricant - it's amazing having the final orgasm with a cum covered cock and balls!
jackmegough Amateur Jackinchatter

206 posts since 2012-12-22

If you wanna be pushed so far to the edge that you WANT to eat your cum even after orgasm msg me for one of my celeb challenges... Can't tell you how many guys are their sperm after they said they never would
R1Carlos Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2013-05-19
29 year old
Thanks i will try :-)
jchrist Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2014-05-25
46 year old curious
I've been thinking of trying my cum, too, but I lose the nerve. Maybe I can do it tonight. Reading all of these posts is making me really horny.
ZMAN Professional Jackinchatter

1305 posts since 2014-02-20
curious
It seems the same problem arises with most who would like to try. When you're horny and building up to orgasm, the idea of tasting it is very exciting. But once you do cum, the horny feeling is gone and so is the urge to taste. I've started with the precum. It's there "before" you cum and lose the urge, and it taste a lot less strong or bitter. I've only tried the actual thick jizz a couple of times, trying to taste it quickly while still cumming,.....to do it while still horny.
normalknob Professional Jackinchatter

1086 posts since 2014-05-01
58 year old from New Zealand
jchrist said:
I've been thinking of trying my cum, too, but I lose the nerve. Maybe I can do it tonight. Reading all of these posts is making me really horny.

I had the same issue. What i do now is collect my cum in a glass cos I know that I'll be happy to eat it when I next wank. The smell of it turns me on so much it means I can usually do it again 30-40mins later.
ZMAN Professional Jackinchatter

1305 posts since 2014-02-20
curious
normalknob said:
I had the same issue. What i do now is collect my cum in a glass cos I know that I'll be happy to eat it when I next wank. The smell of it turns me on so much it means I can usually do it again 30-40mins later.

Cold?????
normalknob Professional Jackinchatter

1086 posts since 2014-05-01
58 year old from New Zealand
ZMAN said:
Cold?????

room temp i guess. If i store it for a while i put it in the fridge but it needs to be at room temp for the lovely smell to be there.
Unregistered ?

its when i cam that i seem able to eat my own, i can 'split' an O too .... ie shoot my wad but not yet have the mental O till say ten minutes later .....

the cam sessions are always one or two hours before i cum, lots splodgy closeups, balls n cock bound with a old mouse cord ... lubed etc

the cam sessions looking at my own image and movements are quite unique sexually for me, its a degree of hotness i cannot get anywhere else
Unregistered ?

I like to taste my cum from time to time... It mostly happens through encouragement from people I talk to though.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Taste own cum?