JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » cum tryin ???
Page: of 2   next > 
john_teen18 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2006-03-18
40 year old
hey guys 18 m tx here anyone ever get to the point where you want to try you cum.i have not so bad if you put you legs in the air and cum in your mouth.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I have done that. I put my legs up in the air and point my cock to my mouth and try to squirt in my mouth. Some of it goes in my mouth but most of it shoots all over my face and chest.
j_bryon Amateur Jackinchatter

456 posts since 2005-08-12
50 year old heterosexual male from Southern Wisconsin
I have tried my cum by just cumming in my hand. My cum doesn't really have much taste so that doesn't bother me....I just don't like how it feels in my mouth. Feels too much like warm snot and I can't get over that feeling. When I was younger I was able to get my legs over my head and basically shoot into my mouth. (Not self-suck but within an inch or two of being able to.) Some times I would hit my mouth...other times I'd shoot all over my face and into my hair and eyes!lol
Jacking when it's necessary and it's necessary often.
Danny Skilled Jackinchatter

628 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old bisexual from MO
j_bryon said:
I have tried my cum by just cumming in my hand. My cum doesn't really have much taste so that doesn't bother me....I just don't like how it feels in my mouth. Feels too much like warm snot and I can't get over that feeling........

I first tasted my cum by jackin into a rubber and pouring the cum into my mouth while it was still warm. Same feeling here about the taste...not really a bad taste, but doesn't feel great in my mouth....not something I like to swallow. Makes me appreciate my gf giving me a blowjob....she says she doesn't mind tasting and swallowing cum.
lovetojack Skilled Jackinchatter

651 posts since 2005-08-29
29 year old curious male from USA
I shot in a glass once and drank it. Didn't mine it being warm, I didn't care for the taste though. I much prefer the pre.
LTJ
Jimbo2night Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2006-03-01
64 year old from Chicago area
10+ years ago could occasionally be able to either lick the head of my cock or, on a good try, even get the head into my mouth and lick the underside of my cock. I would "suck" and stroke myself until I would cum in my mouth. Not the greatest taste in the world, a bit musky but fun to try grin
heartofstone Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2007-07-17
64 year old heterosexual
Danny said:
I first tasted my cum by jackin into a rubber and pouring the cum into my mouth while it was still warm. Same feeling here about the taste...not really a bad taste, but doesn't feel great in my mouth....not something I like to swallow. Makes me appreciate my gf giving me a blowjob....she says she doesn't mind tasting and swallowing cum.
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
I came in a GF's face in high school( by accident) and loved it, so did she -So we did it for a long time and one night at her house she got me going then had me roll up and jacked me tocum oin my mouth and on my face-

It was great then she dared me to leave it on when a friend came over- 5-10 minutes later.

She told the friend what it was and the 2 of them cheered me on and my GF stroked me to another self- facial. I love tasting my cum andnoting the variety.
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
Wolf_Grin Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2006-07-10
40 year old homosexual from New York City
I've cum in my face like that two or three times. The last time was an intense session and I shot a huge load into my mouth (several squirts) and swallowed it. But I don't like the taste much and the aftertaste is worse, so that was the point where I decided that cumming in my face is hot in theory, but not very appetizing in practice.

But precum is another matter. I love eating my precum.

PRECUM is great- I have licked precum from me and from several guys and it ALWASY tastes better then the cum but many guys cum is gross then many other s have great cum

My own has a variety of flavors...
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard

PRECUM is great- I have licked precum from me and from several guys and it ALWASY tastes better then the cum but many guys cum is gross then many other s have great cum

My own has a variety of flavors...
TabascoBrice Amateur Jackinchatter

339 posts since 2006-01-15
41 year old homosexual from New York City Brooklyn NY
Danny, thanks for the hott...WAY hott visual of your cum from the condom. grin
Yea, I eat my own from time to time. Ease of clean up or just really horny. Or even because the person(s) on cam/phone request it.
troublemaker Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2007-01-15
50 year old from Jersey
Have given myself facials and shot in my own mouth before. I think it is pretty hot, but I think it is VERY hot when a girl curls me up and strokes me off making me do it or when I cum in a girls mouth and she gives it back to me in a kiss. Very erotic!
care to watch?
uncutcollege20 Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2006-02-03
38 year old heterosexual from New York
I have licked mine off my hand and cum in my mouth. I think my cum tastes decent. Really no comparison and don't really want to try any other cum.
Give it your all.
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
Every time I try to cum in my mouth, most of it misses my mouth and I cum all over my face, which is OK, too. I agree some of the other guys, I love to taste my precum (I do it all the time), it is much better tasting than my cum.
Be happy, suck a cock
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » cum tryin ???