JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » doctor's exam
Page: < prev  of 17   next > 
marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
Yes. Once I used the restroom option, handed the cup to the lady in white at the lab window. She was totally used to that routine, no reaction.
Other times, I did it at home and dropped the cup off at the lab door on the way to work, not nearly as interesting.
Never had in-person help or observation, though.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
It is as if some guys think that Doctors do not know that a cock gets hard.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . User posted image . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
THEY KNOW!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . User posted image . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Scottydapimp187 Amateur Jackinchatter

343 posts since 2021-03-20
43 year old heterosexual male from Kansas
I had a female physician for years and every year when the time came she'd either pull down my pants or lift the gown, whichever it happened to be. Of course I was already rock hard. I'd be embarrassed but she thought nothing of it.
Once she had an attractive trainee who observed and asked permission to do the penis exam. No exaggeration I could see her nipping out of her uniform. Those offices are always so cold.
After the exam I was invited to get dressed and they exited the room.
I was throbbing so hard by then. I got dressed and the feeling of my underpants touching it was enough to blow.
I pulled the rest on as fast as humanly possible. Boy that was a close call!
Scottydapimp

Just a few minutes, sir, the Doctor is busy.
User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
fundriver11 Skilled Jackinchatter

873 posts since 2011-08-20
58 year old heterosexual male from Michigan
I have been shaving my pubes for over 25 years. It was not common for guys to be shaved back then so I was nervous the first time I got an exam. The doctor did not react at all - I got a bit of a chubby. Now I just feel it as perfectly normal.
Fundriver11
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
Doctors have seen it all

Nicks said:
Doctors have seen it all

Yeah, but they never stop seeing it over and over again.
At least my doctor does. I guess since I am 79 years old,
he wants to make sure it still gets hard everyday.
User posted image . User posted image . User posted image

College lad went to the Doctor to get his COVID vaccination so he could play college football!
User posted image
Fairfaxal Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2021-08-30
52 year old curious male from Northern Virginia
I remember reading a story online years ago; young man goes to see doctor because he cums too soon. Doctor has him strip and lay down for a physical exam. As the doctor examines his balls and penis with the cool, slick gloves the guy gets hard. The doctor pretends not to notice but takes his gloves off "to check everything" and begins slowly jerking the kid off. The doctor is older, fit, with hairy muscled forearms and big calloused hands. Kid can't help it, begins to pump his hips, fucking the doc's fist. The doc's other hand slides under the Kid's butt and he begins working a finger into the kid's ass. The kid tries to hold back but is moaning and shaking and eventually blows a huge load all over the doctor's hand and his own chest. The doc calmly feeds the cum to the patient, has him dress and asks him to return next week for another "session."
https://www.imagefap.com/profile/FairfaxAl https://xhamster.com/users/fairfaxal

Terrific story!
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
So if u have a vasectomy, I think they check to see if your clear wife says u jo into a jar ?.

Seen your doctors cock lately? He has seen yours!

User posted image

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . You . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Your Doctor . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . User posted image . User posted image . . . . . . . . . . . .
ozjacker Skilled Jackinchatter

518 posts since 2012-12-29
61 year old
Not a doctor story but a nurse.

I was hit in the groin while batting in a cricket match. The protector cup split, opened and snapped closed on the tip of my cock. Tore it and bled everywhere. Taken to hospital. A doctor had a quick look and decided it just needed to be cleaned up and dressed by a nurse.

Despite the pain, when the nurse started examining and handling my cock, I got hard. I was embarrassed but she told me not to worry about it. I then lost my load in her hand. I was both turned on and embarrassed. She was not that impressed but just cleaned it up and finished her work. It was the first time I had my cock out in front of a girl when it wasn't supposed to get hard.

Your doctor has seen your cock. Have you seen you doctors cock lately?

User posted image
Page: < prev  of 17   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » doctor's exam