JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » doctor's exam
Page: < prev  of 17   next > 
NWGuest Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2021-07-27
male from Oregon
Had a doctor appointment the other day oddly enough lol. Fun to be a patient
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Seen your doctor lately?

User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Axiom75 Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2022-04-06
26 year old homosexual male
Weird confession, but I kinda really want a male doctor who I can be sexual with. One who wants to be sexual with me, but also cares about my health. The thought of having such a doctor makes me quite hard. cock

Your doctor has seen yours, so have you seen his?

User posted image . User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
RobBanks Amateur Jackinchatter

382 posts since 2021-05-28
67 year old curious male from MS
Axiom75 said:
Weird confession, but I kinda really want a male doctor who I can be sexual with. One who wants to be sexual with me, but also cares about my health. The thought of having such a doctor makes me quite hard. cock

He might want to be sexual with you, but what he really cares about it what kind of insurance you've got.

How long has it been since your doctor has seen your cock? Make an appointment today! He wants to hold it again!

User posted image

The doctors favorite exam.

User posted image

openphillyguy Skilled Jackinchatter

564 posts since 2022-04-19
42 year old homosexual male from Philly
Must be going to the wrong doctors. No doctor has ever had me be in just briefs than take them down for an examination. I thought I might have a hernia recently and finally had the doctor examined my groin but I had to bring up that I may have a hernia. Had he checked long before I could have had a better surgery repair experience

Have you see your doctors package lately? He has seen yours several times. Just saying!

User posted image

Your Doctor has seen yours, but have you seen his?
User posted image

Well, here is his cock. Is it bigger than yours? HELL, YEAH!
User posted image
DaveB6 Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2022-06-18
26 year old bisexual male from New England
Being bisexual, I also have a medical doctor who is also bisexual-married and every year, he gives me and my dad (also bisexual) a medical physical together - he also gives us the special treatment along with the physical. I always look forward to receiving my physical.
tribeca Amateur Jackinchatter

348 posts since 2010-01-29
83 year old homosexual male from NYC
Axiom75 said:

Maybe weird, but not unique. I have had sexual desires for several of my doctors. One of my friends and I were patients of the same PCP. My friend saw him in the bushes at Fire Island, and got what he said was one of the best blowjobs in his life. I was very very jealous, and have imagined that and used it as a masturbation fantasy.
always willing to help a nice guy

The Doctors cock rocks!

User posted image
jeepster Professional Jackinchatter

1365 posts since 2013-01-30
44 year old from Florida
I remember once years ago when I was like 18 or 19
I had to have a psychical for college

It was my first real one

The nurse was telling me what I had to do like with peeing in a cup and she was so hot wearing her nurse uniform with stockings on

So when I was trying to pee in the cup I was getting hard thinking about her
When I went back into to room for my exam the doctor was ready and I was only wearing a paper gown

Then he lifted the gown to check my balls and I was hard from thinking of the nurse
He felt mr balls as I coughed and then all I remember was that I felt him grab my cock
I was not able to see as my gown was up

I felt a hard squeeze and then felt his finger swipe across the head
Then the gown was normal

It was a weird experience
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
jeepster said:
Then he lifted the gown to check my balls and I was hard from thinking of the nurse
He felt mr balls as I coughed and then all I remember was that I felt him grab my cock
I was not able to see as my gown was up

I felt a hard squeeze and then felt his finger swipe across the head
Then the gown was normal

It was a weird experience

I have a female doctor and she was examining me once and her pushing on and feeling various parts of my body caused me to get hard. When she did the hernia check and saw my erection she said, "Well, we know that works". I apologized and she said it was very common and was actually a good indicator of general health.
Small dick chronic masturbator
Page: < prev  of 17   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » doctor's exam