JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Melisa: My new blog for this petite blonde with natural 36D tits
Page: < prev  of 2  
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Prepared1234 said:
Wow, she's fantastic! I wouldn't mind chatting and stroking to her,

Contact me in Discord or Skype, Prepared1234, and we can chat and jack off to her together. strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

I've completed posting Melisa's photosets to my MELISA BLOG. The final count is 25 photo albums containing a total of 2,242 photos. So much extraordinary masturbation material! Visit the blog now (preferably with your cock in your hand!)

MELISA cute busty blonde BLOG!

For those who would like to add my complete collection of Melisa's photos to your personal wank bank, use the free download link below. You will get to see all 2,242 pics in full size (which in many cases means larger and higher res even than what you'll see in my blog.

DOWNLOAD my complete MELISA PHOTO COLLECTION

I have also shared the link to the Melisa Blog to 15 Google Groups that are focused on beautiful naked women, sex, and masturbation. So we'll now be joined in the blog by strokers from those forums.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528, or on Skpe as [email protected]
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

Enjoy Melisa as she's meant to be enjoyed!

User posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Booblover Skilled Jackinchatter

600 posts since 2015-08-17
52 year old heterosexual male
Thanks for alerting us to this busty babe. Her tits are amazing. I am going to masturbate my hard cock for her! cock stroke
pindick-doug Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2021-10-14
42 year old curious male
Ohhh god i think i'm going to cum for her.
This site has been ruined by trolls posting underage garbage. Fuck this, I'm disgusted and out.
hardwood999 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3695 posts since 2013-04-02
75 year old heterosexual from Vancouver, Canada
Yup. wanking my prickmeat with precum until it explodes on her luscious natural titties and nice juicy slit. Pump your jizz all over her, Peter.

i
Peter_Hardin said:
I can't help myself. I just have to jack off to this girl over and over again! Won't you pull out your cock and join me? strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

Masturbate to Melisa at my MELISA BLOG!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
aroused by fellow masturbators
hardwood999 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3695 posts since 2013-04-02
75 year old heterosexual from Vancouver, Canada
Mmmmmmmmm cumming on the floor now.

Peter_Hardin said:
I love those breasts, yes yes yes! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
aroused by fellow masturbators
dkslutlover Amateur Jackinchatter

490 posts since 2014-09-12
53 year old heterosexual male from Denmark
Oh yes, Melisa is awesome. There will be a lot of cum on floors around the world.

Anyone of you also unloading to her ?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Melisa: My new blog for this petite blonde with natural 36D tits