JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Why shave your pubes off?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

I have been shaved all summer, and love the feeling when I jack off. Rubbing my smooth cock and balls is such a turn on.
Add a reply Quote this post
cj_thunder Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2007-05-07
43 year old curious male from Canada
Trim. Afraid of shaving down there grin

Feels so good to touch/stroke after.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I prefer to shave SOMETIMES because I can grow pretty wild down there. Let's just say it's long enough to braid.

I oftentimes miss the sight of my penis and entire genital area.
Dan_Glebitz Skilled Jackinchatter

668 posts since 2009-10-03
74 year old curious male from UK South
I used to just trim once a week, it doesn't look so obvious. Lately due to lack of time I have given it a closer cut so only have to attend to it every 2 to 3 weeks. Trouble with going smooth is the itching comes along a few days later, so keeping it in trim is better for me.

The reason I do it. I love wanking and enjoy a good Lube, I love to lube my cock & balls and slide a greasy hand to the area under the sack. Without the bush the lube is unhindered and the feeling is greater. I particularly like to wrap my forefinger and thumb around where the shaft is attached just above the balls, and think of juicy wet cunt lips doing the job.

Then of course the best bit, the spunk running down the bare shaft and onto my stomach, and if I generate enough will trickle between a thigh and my balls. I no longer spurt being 60 so I have to make the most of what "comes naturally"

I have little choice in being a serial wanker as my wife no longer does sex & an affair is too complicated.

Strange thing is, I can get dressed in front of her, with everything on display whilst I'm taking my time looking for clean clothes in the morning, and she hasn't said a word about the lack of thatch. I do wish she would ask as I love to explain all about how I enjoy myself, the feeling of my hands sliding, and how I let the spunk just come all over me.

She knows I wank as she stocks up on the tissues beside the bed, and knows I order my lube on the net.
If God created anything better than wanking - he kept it to himself.
luv2blowmyload Amateur Jackinchatter

181 posts since 2007-11-28

I suspect that a major motivation for either gender to shave, trim, or leave pubic hair in its natural state is the individual's partner's preference. If I were to have a woman express a preference about my pubic hair, I would be happy to comply to both please her and make performing oral sex on me more appealing and enjoyable for her.
Unregistered ?

My significant other is VERY in favor of aggressive manscaping. I also live in deep southern climes. Less hair = less to soak up sweat = marginally less smelly after a day outside in summer heat.
pajoe Skilled Jackinchatter

771 posts since 2010-11-27
bisexual male from PA
I keep my cock, balls and pubes shaved smooth. I prefer the look and feel of no hair and without hair you are truly bare. It feels so much better when I rub my cock and balls feeling how smooth I am. The feel of my warm cum on my smooth bare skin is wonderful. My girl is also shaved and we both love the look and feel.
I love to cum, see cumshots and eat my cum. Cum is the best part of sex.
imark Amateur Jackinchatter

203 posts since 2010-11-18
54 year old heterosexual
pajoe said:
I keep my cock, balls and pubes shaved smooth. I prefer the look and feel of no hair and without hair you are truly bare. It feels so much better when I rub my cock and balls feeling how smooth I am. The feel of my warm cum on my smooth bare skin is wonderful. My girl is also shaved and we both love the look and feel.

Could not say it better myself! Also oral sex is fantastic when you are shaved. I also perfer the look.

BlueStreak Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2010-11-28

I trimmed once, and hated how it looked. Since then, I leave 'em grow; looks better, and it's much lower maintenance.

I wish more women let theirs grow out.
ribuk00 Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2010-11-29
30 year old homosexual
I like trimming my pubes because of how it looks afterwards - really hot. I shave my balls 'cause, again, it looks really great.

Besides, it makes my 6.6inch stick out.
Unregistered ?

I shave the hairs off my cock and balls - it looks better and it feels better.

I don't shave off my pubes, but I do trim them because they used to snag in my foreskin and that was painful!
KansasWood Skilled Jackinchatter

508 posts since 2006-06-20
72 year old bisexual male from Kansas City area
Shaving cock and balls gets me lots of head from the gf. On the other hand she has told me if I did anything except trim the bush I would be in trouble. She likes her man to be a man so she says. lol Whatever
Unregistered ?

I don't like to shave because I get nicked up, and the regrowth is scratchy. Instead, I tweeze from a line just about even with the top of my cock where it attaches to my abdomen all the way down to my frenum, using a magnifying lamp and a tweezers. There are a little over 2000 hairs to pull. I'm usually leaking precum the entire time, which I wipe off with my finger and then lick off my finger. My cock and balls feel so smooth when I'm finished and it lasts a few weeks. Thinking about going on Craigslist and offering that as a service to others. I wonder how many guys would let me tweeze their cock and balls. Maybe I would be ablt to lick their precum as it oozed out while I was working on themmmmmm!
Unregistered ?

Me too think its just cleaner looking and makes me feel so hornystroke
Rabbit420 Skilled Jackinchatter

579 posts since 2011-04-23
69 year old curious from Minnesota,USA
I just like the feel of my hairless cock and balls.
Curious looking for the right cock to suck
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Why shave your pubes off?