JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Fucking your wife
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
Closest I've been is looking down at the apartment roof next door where the first girl I really loved and nearly but never had sex with -- and who just broke up with me -- was sleeping with her next BF, a guy I knew fairly well. Seeing them together during the days confirmed my guess that she gave it to him.

It was one of the more agonizing feelings in my life.

Ever since then, I'm in no way wanting to see my wife do it with any man. If she is interested in women, she can do it on her own without me knowing the details.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ilsatyr63 Skilled Jackinchatter

704 posts since 2010-06-28
76 year old bisexual from central Florida
Many years ago had an agreement with a friend, he did my wife and I did his. It was lots of fun for us and his wife got off on it. Mine was hesitant but liked the threesomes, made her feel like she was getting all the attention, which she was. It all fell apart when my friend fell for a younger, thiner bimbo and the whole thing blew up. There is a downside to this and everyone involved has got to be tight liped and trustworthy, so beware. Still i loved to see her get fucked, it was also fun taking turns with his wife.
Viva la 69; I'll suck yours while you suck mine!
hazel_BiCock Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2009-12-30
33 year old bisexual from Colorado
This topic gets me hard, i would love to fill any of your fantasies of a another man doing your wife.
i luv older women too
I am horny now.
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
You could fuck me hazel-bicock......ass
nakedhusband50 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2008-03-20
68 year old bisexual male from Texas
Oh wow, this is am obsession of mine. My first wife and a close friend of ours used to Fuck. No, our split was not a result of this. To me the most erotic sight in the world was watching my wife spread her lovely tan thighs wide and welco.me another man between them. They were spread so wide I could easily see as pressed the angry crimson head of his cock between her cunt lips, then with a movement of his hips it sank fully into her. this was not the first time they had sucked an I had watched, but these are the scenes I still vividly remember. here she was, a married woman, my wife, wanting and willingly taking another man's cock. she proceededto hold him in her with her legs, grinding and bucking underhim, grunting at his deep thrusts, her chest coverered with sweat. the sound of their labored breathing and the slap of wet flesh filled bedroom. but it wasn't husband and wife's lovemaking. I recognized her approaching climax. he must have too, as the speed and force of his thrusts picked up. she began to cum loudly, and for me, a watching husband, left out of the action, it seemed to go on forever.
Nothing hotter than two husbands together, naked, pleasing themselves and each other

That's what used to do it for me too.

Almost as if I wasn't there. The sound of his balls slapping against her pussy her moaning as he made her orgasm.
Knowing that she wanted his cum inside her. And the huge turn-on as he withdrew his still stiff cock and seeing that cum oozing from her swollen cunt-lips. He looks at you with a satisfied smile as if to say. "I just fucked your slut wife and boy did she enjoy my cock"
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
I don't have a wife, but I do have a girlfriend. And thinking of watching her respond while another guy does her, makes me hot as hell. I've even talked to a friend of mine who has agreed to come over and do it for us.

But he has a reputation as a lady's man, and I know that he really has the equipment for the job. (I've seen it in the gym shower.) So I'm concerned that she might end up liking his cock and technique better than mine. And he might just take her with him when he leaves.

I suppose that's the problem of using a girlfriend for this instead of a wife. A wife has marriage ties that a girlfriend doesn't.
marriednhorney Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2011-04-29
52 year old curious from Kentucky
Never done it, but would love to, she is nto to game on it though.

As for boring, never, sex with my wife is as fun as it ever was, just not frequent enough LOL.
Looking for friends, to chat and jack and maybe more later, PVT me if interested
Unregistered ?

love the idea of fucking a guy's wife and often chat about it with some of the husbands here. very hot to think of my 7.5x6"-er parting a woman open while her husband watches...

phiilip said:
That's what used to do it for me too.

Almost as if I wasn't there. The sound of his balls slapping against her pussy her moaning as he made her orgasm.
Knowing that she wanted his cum inside her. And the huge turn-on as he withdrew his still stiff cock and seeing that cum oozing from her swollen cunt-lips. He looks at you with a satisfied smile as if to say. "I just fucked your slut wife and boy did she enjoy my cock"

THAT'S EXACTLY what i wanna do to your wife philip!!
you think she liked mine hm? wink
I am horny now.
Unregistered ?

huge fantasy of mine watching my gf as she takes a smooth hard cock...my X cheated on a vacation. Actually when i found out it was a major turn on!!! mmmm just imaging her taking his hard cock..

Probably Hazel_bicock....

Sluts like her are easily fucked...
Focker Skilled Jackinchatter

731 posts since 2010-10-15
curious from GA USA
This has got to be one of my biggest fantasies ever. I dream of having some big cocked man fuck her while I watch, then join them. This makes me so hard.......cock

Focker said:
This has got to be one of my biggest fantasies ever. I dream of having some big cocked man fuck her while I watch, then join them. This makes me so hard.......cock

I wanna fulfill your fantasy.
I am horny now.
chazzy_244 Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2007-04-25
heterosexual from NYC Queens
Had a friend fuck my wife...very exciting.....licked his cock & her pussy while they were fucking & got a mouthful of his cum & her pussy juices when he came inher. Wonderful!
chazzy_244 j/o lover
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Fucking your wife