JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Hairy girls or Smooth ???
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

shaved pussy is the best pussy...i like a small little landing strip or patch too, thats sexy
Add a reply Quote this post
ar_stroker Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2006-07-01
73 year old curious from ARkansas
i love the completely smooth body... stroke
I luv jacking off
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
VicSecret_JO Amateur Jackinchatter

249 posts since 2005-08-14
48 year old heterosexual
Smooth is fine, as is hairy, but not TOO hairy. I like seeing the labia, that adds to my arousal.

Smooth is easier to go down on, definitely.

Just wondering, do fans of hairy pussy genuinely prefer it that way when going down?
Mmm, I love jerking off... fucking my greasy, tight, slippery fist until I spurt my gobs of cum...
LoveToStroke Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2006-12-06
64 year old heterosexual from Canada
as long as she's nicely trimmed and I can push my tongue deep inside of her, I'm happy.
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
I love the increased and enhanced aroma when I go down on a hairy girl- especially at the end of a long day or after a date with sexy meal and dancing MMMM MMMM Good !
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
Unregistered ?

I used to think only smooth was best, but now as I am getting wiser, I lean towards a nice little bush. One where I can run my fingers through and tickle a little bit before going further.
TigerLilly Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2006-07-31
68 year old heterosexual from Midwest
70hank said:
Thanks Guys- Any ladies have opinions?

How do guys act to and with you??

Since I went smooth at the young age of 50 I'll never go back to bushy or even slightly hairy. My hubby's gone down on me more in the past 5 months than in the last 20 years.
a woman who knows how to use her mouth
paelo77 Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2006-12-07
53 year old heterosexual from boston
Smooth is the best,to see those lips just pink and wet ohhhhh yes
doytal Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2006-12-21
76 year old
The first time I had sex I was in a pick-up truck and we kissed and started rubbing each others genitals through our clothes, I worked past her boobs to her crotch and she scooted down in the seat and untied the top of her pants. I immediately stuck my hand down there but was over her panties. I played there for a while and then I pushed my hand under her waist band. Man, she was a brunette, with very little body hair, but her pubes were full. After we screwed I remember setting on the tail gate of the truck, between her legs, my cum oozing out of that hairy hole, I was hooked on hairy pussy right then!
Unregistered ?

Mgs said:
Either or for me. Shaved is nice and does get me off, but I do like the sight of some hair a bit more(especially redheads).

I love redheads too. It's all Scully's fault. Gillian Anderson was never more sexy than as redheaded Agent Scully. And my favourite nude model is Vendy, a redhead in specs with a lovely red bush who you'll find at ATkingdom.
Unregistered ?

Its called muff diving because of the pubes which we expertly flicked out of the way with our lashing tongues grin Now with every other muff shaved nude, or near as, we should call it clam diving razzpussy
sweetheart4u2 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2007-02-09
70 year old
being shaved is so ever nice. The freedom of pubes is great and even better for shower massages......lol i love thatsmile
Unregistered ?

I love a shaved pussy. My girlfriend only trims and I have to fantasize about a nice shaved pussy...sadly
silksniffer Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2006-12-26
61 year old bisexual from ohio
MMM give me the bush...Nothing holds the true scent of a woman better than her pubes...and her panties...I absolutely love the way a pair of panties gets stretched over a well bushed snatch...I love the way they look...the hair matted down....and when you remove them...mm the way they puff back up and release their treasured aroma and taste..mmm..

Naked pussy is too much like little girls...never been an attractive thing to me...I get the ease of playing with the lips thing that a shaved pussy allows..but if you have a talented tongue or fingers...you can get the same effect!
The truest 'scent of a woman' is found in her panties, not some perfume bottle! Nothing better than the aroma and taste of sex...
TimJax Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2007-04-28
39 year old
Smooth is my first choice. Pussy should at the very least be trimmed. One nice thing about a girl who does have some pussy hair is shooting my load into it.
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Hairy girls or Smooth ???