JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do you girls like guys that are uncut?!?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
ilsatyr63 Skilled Jackinchatter

704 posts since 2010-06-28
76 year old bisexual from central Florida
I'm cut and so normal (a perfect 6 inches with a common head) its riduculous. I'm intrigued with uncut and love to play with them, wish I was uncut. Having said that, being cut is no more an impediment than being 6 inches. My wife wouldn't even look at an uncut cock, just her personal preference. Most women I have known were firmly in the cut fan club, but thats because I'm American and thats what they are used to. In 99% of the instances I don't think it matters one bit.
Viva la 69; I'll suck yours while you suck mine!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I never got any bad feed back! My wife likes my uncut cock, as have all of my past girlfriends. One girl I was hooking up with said she didn't like it at first, but once she got going working on it, she changed her tune very quickly. I think she called it a beautiful cock!
Giancarlo Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2012-12-16
53 year old bisexual
I´m uncut too and love it! It is mostly a matter on where in the world you were born. In the US it is a very common practice but in the rest of the world is not...does not have to do anything with being unclean if you have good habits there is no problem at all, when I´m hard my foreskin retracts totally so the head is fully exposed really loking like a cut dick. I haven´t had ever been refused to have sex because I´m uncut, that is a lot of ignorance from the refusing side...
handiandi Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2013-05-27
56 year old curious from maybe Salisbury, or London. U.K.
I'm uncut. Check my profile pic, my foreskin retracts fully and is pulled right back in the pic but if just left alone it sits neatly behind the head.

I often leave the foreskin retracted and sleep with it like that. I masturbate both with it and also without, directly rubbing the glans.

I have the best of both worlds, if someone doesn't like a foreskin I can pull mine back. Problem solved. :-)
feel free to message me...
getnoff Professional Jackinchatter

1241 posts since 2006-12-20
65 year old
Thanks jackwguyz - my cock is ugly and unfinished huh?... sorry, that's just your own jealousy. I've never had anyone say anything negative about my cock once they've enjoyed it, experienced and had me "finish" for them or with them or in them. Too bad you feel that way...
georgiaguy Amateur Jackinchatter

263 posts since 2006-03-11
53 year old bisexual male from Georgia
I don't fall under the "ladies" asked, but since other men have answered. I figured I'd add my 2 cents worth.

In all my years as a dating sexual male, I have only had one girl refuse to go out with me because I am uncircumcised. And that was simply because she was Jewish.
All of my other Girlfriends and partners have been fine with it. A couple where timid at first but got over it quickly, usually only needing to stroke me one or two times.
So on the whole sorry the MILF shut you down 'cause your uncircumcised, another lady will Greatly appreciate it for what it is and whom its attached to.
life is sexual, especially if your Hetero-flexible
reticent_one Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2013-02-22
curious from Europe
The ladies' thread has been well and truly hijacked, so I'll just add my uncut words.
Over here in Europe, uncut is more the norm. In the USA I've never had any female push back about my foreskin (just plenty of pull back; some like to play with it).
Usually it retracts during vaginal insertion; if it doesn't, I make it retract by holding my penis root as it goes in. I've been told first-hand that the extra skin adds to vaginal stimulation.
That said, I find it hard to believe any woman segregates based on foreskin criteria. Only thing is remember to wash immediately before partner sex. It's an important courtesy anyway, but especially so for uncut.
Always4Fun13 Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2013-07-15
63 year old curious from New Hampshire
Randy23 said:
I can't imagine not having a foreskin. You circumcised guys have no idea what your missing!! Thank God my parent's did not fall for that bullshit about being cut is cleaner and looks better.

I whole heartedly agree with Randy. I am VERY Thankful my parents left me Intact. I have had sexual relations with a number of females that had never even seen a foreskin in real life. Once over the initial surprise and a little fun play they were fine with it. In fact nearly all said that they could feel it sliding, or rolling, back and forth inside them and it added greatly to the overall pleasure. Most said they now preferred Uncut to Cut.
Uncut And Very Thankful I Am
iBalls Skilled Jackinchatter

673 posts since 2010-08-29
54 year old curious from Ottawa, Ontario

Some Jewish girls absolutely refuse to even look at a foreskin. It's as if the skin were from a pig, i.e. not kosher to have inside you.
iBalls Skilled Jackinchatter

673 posts since 2010-08-29
54 year old curious from Ottawa, Ontario
Any woman who does not prefer an uncut cock is simply ignorant of the incredible benefits of the foreskin (or a conservative Jew). They simply need to be open-minded enough to allow themselves to be educated about the glories of the uncut cock. Cut cocks, like mine, are lacking in so many ways. There is no downside to an uncut cock once you get to know it.
Always4Fun13 Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2013-07-15
63 year old curious from New Hampshire
iBalls said:
Some Jewish girls absolutely refuse to even look at a foreskin. It's as if the skin were from a pig, i.e. not kosher to have inside you.

I have had sex with several Jewish girls and never had a complaint. In fact they loved playing with it and feeling it in them because it was a new sensation and they, as well as most other females, said they could feel my foreskin sliding, or rolliing back and forth in them and it added to the pleasure.
Uncut And Very Thankful I Am
FunTimeFranky Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2013-01-25
49 year old curious from Norfolk UK
I've only ever had uncut so i don't know lol x
Francesca x
Ann_bbw Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2013-08-06
57 year old heterosexual from small town midwest usa.
I do like the look and feel of uncut. The foreskin is fun to play with and tease him. I am also uncut, my clitty has a foreskin that can be rolled back to expose the clit.
Unregistered ?

Ann_bbw said:
I am also uncut, my clitty has a foreskin that can be rolled back to expose the clit.

Which is perfectly "normal".

There does seem to be a double standard, doesn't there...
Hat Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2012-10-01
50 year old heterosexual
Hello Ann, i have seen that nice foreskin in my wife's clit. It looks kinda cute and sexy. I am uncut and she also loves to play with it. I dont know... I just think its the natural way. What do you think?
"All we have a secret life. So enjoy it."
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do you girls like guys that are uncut?!?