JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » question if you get lots of blow jobs
Page: < prev  of 2  
Str8Brad Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2007-06-17
56 year old
dont let her know when you gonna shoot the white ropes..just cum in her mouth.......and tell her swallow baby
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Dude, I'll swallow your load. I can't understand why more women (or men for that matter) don’t swallow. I don't see any problem with it. It's hot! It shows that you really are all about your partner. If I go down on a chick and she orgasms, I'll stay down there licking her clit and eating her pussy until she orgasms again. I don't care. I'm game. I don't know why more people aren't like that.
Unregistered ?

Do that and it might be the last blow job you get from her.
Unregistered ?

My current gf won't let me cum in her mouth. I had a former gf who loved it and swallowed everytime. Truthfully, I don't care. The fact is, I'm getting a blow job, and I get to cum. I really don't care where I cum. I always tell my gf when I'm close so she has the option to take it out or not. She told me that if I really wanted her to, she would let me cum in her mouth, but she didn't like it. I would never want her to do something she didn't like. Nor should anyone ever try to get another person to do something if that person doesn't want to.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » question if you get lots of blow jobs