JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » IN A POOL!
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
Unregistered ?

When I was in high school a neighbor buddy (that I had jacked with a few times) showed me how to get off using the pool jet. Had me come over and watch as the jet blasted his hard cock, and it seemed like he came in no time flat. I figured it was because he was super horny, as we had been skinny dipping with raging boners already.

He had me step in front, showed me how to hold it so that the water massaged me in just the right place... in no time at all I was reaching back to fondle his rising dick while he watched, and just blew the most incredible load...

Hooked me. Had a spa later, would get off all the time using the jets. Incredibly powerful orgasms.

Tried and discovered the same thing using the handheld shower massage at home. Fantastic.

Love them jets. Both receiving them, and shooting them...
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Bump
Unregistered ?

In the pool naked now. Had a six pack thinking of sitting in front of the pool jets as a challenge to see how many shoots I can have in 30 minutes . Making myself stay in front of the jet without moving after each orgasm. Any guesses?
Unregistered ?

I've really wanted to find a jackin' buddy that has a nice secluded pool. I love swimming naked and jacking off in the pool, but I haven't been able to do it since I was a kid.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
87 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
With my 1st wife, 2nd wife and 2nd wife's sister, we were members of various nudist clubs. First wife now lives in Germany and I think she still goes to a local nudist club, even at age of 77. My 2nd wife Bibi and I were long time members of a couple clubs, until she passed away. Bibi's older sister and her husband were also nudists, and after he passed away I liked to take her to her local club. We both wanted a sexual relationship, and we did indeed have that. I recall fucking my wife Bibi in the pool at least once and also had Sis in the pool more than once, I never intentionally came in a pool, but I suppose some on my cum oozed out of Bibi's cunt, in the pool.
Dickguy
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Guys in a pool.
User posted image . User posted image . User posted image

. . . . . . . . . . . . User posted image . User posted image . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
nopubes said:
I have jerked myself off in a pool.I have stayed near the side where the water jet pulses at cock level Pulling down my trunks I have let the water play jet on my cockhead and get me off. Only took a bout 2 minutes to shoot my wad.If anyone saw me I was beyond caring.My cum floated around for all to see if they cared to.

I've done this. It feels great, like having sex to some extent since your hands are free. Even when the jets aren't running, though, it's very liberating to jerk off in the pool. You just feel so free.
Open to interesting ideas

Guys love being naked in a pool.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
B_Rod Amateur Jackinchatter

283 posts since 2007-05-26
42 year old homosexual male from Washington State
I've definitely become friends with the pool jets! But every time I jerk off underwater with my hand it feels different and takes me forever to cum!
Unregistered ?

Just made a mess in the jacuzzi bath coz of this post

MrBigby said:
Just made a mess in the jacuzzi bath coz of this post

I hear that! I hace cum in swimming pools, hot tubs, and jacuzzis from the water jets many times, myself. But it is good to hear from others who have done the same thing. Makes me feel more normal.
. . . . . . . . . . . . User posted image . User posted image . . . . . . . . . . . .

Summer fun in the pool.

LuvJerkingOff Skilled Jackinchatter

717 posts since 2015-08-25
77 year old bisexual male from N.C. - USA
I had a friend who went on a gay, nude cruise. He said so many guys had shot-off in the pool, it was like swimming in cum soup.
Always horny & wanting a friend/couple for sex fun
ypipes Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2015-07-25
54 year old male
skinny dipping is great to recharge after a nice cum...feels great

Pool pleasure!
User posted image
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » IN A POOL!