JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » How Often Do You Have Wet Dreams?
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
JerkinSince93 Amateur Jackinchatter

347 posts since 2019-02-05
42 year old bisexual male from Southern California
It wasn't a wet wet dream but i had a dream that my wife was cheating on me telling me how good her new man's cock was while she was fucking me....woke up hard and horny as hell
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
wonderspooge Skilled Jackinchatter

551 posts since 2006-03-17
56 year old curious male from NJ
Never, but I started jacking early, and got to 3x a day within a year or so. That kept the deamons at bay, I think!
Masturbation... It's something that I like to do after I masturbate.
Unregistered ?

Never had one either. But I started jacking early and prolifically. Only day I ever missed was when I had my tonsils out.
pantyinspector Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2017-02-05
43 year old heterosexual male from USA
Never ever had one, sounds fun though
Unregistered ?

I've never had a wet dream. I've been a chronic masturbator ever since I started playing with myself.
WannaBigger1 Amateur Jackinchatter

437 posts since 2016-09-29
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
thatguy11 said:
I've never had a wet dream. I've been a chronic masturbator ever since I started playing with myself.

Me too. I was a chronic bator before I could ejaculate.
jeepster Professional Jackinchatter

1365 posts since 2013-01-30
44 year old from Florida
I had my first one ever last week

I was having a dream about this hot girl taking my pants off to blow me.

Right when she wrapped her lips around my cock I came

I woke up instantly to feeling hot wetness

I put my hand down by my underwear and felt wetness and ran to the bathroom

It was a full blown orgasm tons of cum

It was a very hot feeling

And the sheets on the bed got stained too
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Not sure if this qualifies as a wet dream or not, but I sure enjoyed it. I was dreaming that there was a costume party and a friend and I were in a two person dragon costume. My friend was in the front and I was behind him. In the costume we had to bend over and since I was behind him I was bending over his back, my crotch up against his ass. So while we were walking around my cock kept getting harder and harder and before I knew it my cock just pushed right into his ass and I began humping him while we were inside the costume. But then the costume fell off of us and everyone could see me humping him and in my dream my cock was about a foot long. Then I woke up! My cock was throbbing, rock-hard, and leaking pre-cum like it was going out of style. So I reached down, wrapped my hand around my cock, and after about three strokes, shot a big load of cum. Fell back to sleep after that, woke up a couple hours later and put the sheets in the washing machine.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
bobinusa Amateur Jackinchatter

210 posts since 2006-05-29
72 year old heterosexual male from Indiana
Not often enough! My last one was involving Beth Behrs, pulling off her panties and caressing her legs. I woke up before I got a chance to fuck her.
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
64 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
First and last was 49 years ago! I had only figured out jacking a month or so before and had been wearing out my cock jerking and cuming several times a day. I caught the flu and was out of it for about a week. I guess my fever breaking overnight reset my system and I had the hottest dream and woke up with the bed soaked from sweat and a mess in my PJs.
RobBanks Amateur Jackinchatter

382 posts since 2021-05-28
67 year old curious male from MS
The last one I had was at age 32. (I remember that number distinctly too.) I mentioned to my father that I'd had one recently, and he said, "God damn, I wish I could have one."

I had maybe a half dozen total over the years. I didn't self-pleasure much then, and I'd wake up with the most massive pleasurable feelings all over and gobbets of thick cum with the consistency of raw honey. I'd cum so hard from a wet dream that my cock ached for hours, the kind of feeling you get when you overuse a muscle.

Then I got married and thought my lack of pussy problem was solved. Wrong. Mrs Banks had other ideas, and sexplay wasn't one of them. So I'd still have wet dreams from time to time because I wasn't getting much release then. I think that's the sine qua non for wet dreams is not releasing cum.

But I would like to have even just one again. They felt wonderful.

RobBanks said:
The last one I had was at age 32. (I remember that number distinctly too.) I mentioned to my father that I'd had one recently, and he said, "God damn, I wish I could have one."

I had maybe a half dozen total over the years. I didn't self-pleasure much then, and I'd wake up with the most massive pleasurable feelings all over and gobbets of thick cum with the consistency of raw honey. I'd cum so hard from a wet dream that my cock ached for hours, the kind of feeling you get when you overuse a muscle.

Then I got married and thought my lack of pussy problem was solved. Wrong. Mrs Banks had other ideas, and sexplay wasn't one of them. So I'd still have wet dreams from time to time because I wasn't getting much release then. I think that's the sine qua non for wet dreams is not releasing cum.

But I would like to have even just one again. They felt wonderful.

Well I am 79 now, and the one I had last night was definitely a blessing. I hope I keep having them.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
Never had one - always jacked off enough to release the pressure.

Did get close a few times - waking up rock hard and quickly finishing by hand...
jeepster Professional Jackinchatter

1365 posts since 2013-01-30
44 year old from Florida
Only time I ever have one is if my gf has me caged up for more than 3 days

Lucky me. I had another wet dream last night. Dreamed I was alone in the back seat of a Rolls-Royce leaning back and looking at the sparkling star headliner while stroking my cock. I kept stroking until I shot a massive load in my dream. That is when I woke up and found my stomach and chest covered with cum spurts and my cook still rock-hard. It was about 3 am so I just went back to sleep. Woke up a couple of hours later and went to the gym. After working out for about an hour I showered in the gym shower and jacked-off another load in the open shower.
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » How Often Do You Have Wet Dreams?