JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » IN A POOL!
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
Rainy1966 Amateur Jackinchatter

485 posts since 2015-08-06
57 year old heterosexual male from Boston
Shit, what hotel can I swim naked in..sounds awesome
Pump it real good
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Doug55 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2017-05-22
59 year old homosexual male
MY HOUSE
I am your bottom
Unregistered ?

Done it several times. But one memorable time was, I was 13 and in Hawaii on vacation with my family. I went to the hotel rooftop pool, and was swimming. It was not crowded at all. I was the only one in the pool. There were just a smattering of sunbathers on chaise lounges around the pool.

There was a woman in a bikini, face down tanning herself. She had undone her top and you could easily see "side boob" and a tan line.

I was 13 as mentioned, and my hormones were in full force. I had an erection that wouldn't quit. So I just hung out at the edge staring at the woman sunbathing. I was up against the wall, so I pulled the front of my trunks down and started stroking. I came in probably a minute, lol. No control at that age and she made me so horny. I pulled up my swim trunks quickly, and as I swam away, I noticed strands of my cum in a cloud floating and swirling. Not sure if anyone else noticed.

I went back to the hotel room and took a shower. And being the horny teen, I slathered up my again stiff cock with conditioner and stroked out another one. stroke
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Guys always seem to find ways to enjoy themselves when in a pool
User posted image

And here is Charlie McDermott at a pool party!
User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
JackOfferman Amateur Jackinchatter

348 posts since 2017-04-03
44 year old curious male from Indianapolis, IN
GraysAnatomy said:
Guys always seem to find ways to enjoy themselves when in a pool
User posted image

And here is Charlie McDermott at a pool party!
User posted image

I was like is that the guy from "the middle" so i went to wikipedia. Yeah it was. Who knew he was packing that? Damn . So is that a screenshot from a movie?
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
So yep done pool jets as a young lad and jacuzzi as a grown up. both time I wasn't trying just sitting standing in the right spot and let my mind wander. Because I'm always horny and love how my cock feels when it gets hard and long ago got out of the habit of suppressing my growing cock because of propriety, I always relax and let it happen. Both times I just relaxed and came. While it feels good I prefer stroking my lubed cock, more sensations and it lasts longer. I love any opportunity to skinny dip freely and nude sunbath, guaranteed that I'll get hard and need to fuck.
Working it hard

Pool boys for sure.
User posted image . User posted image . User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .

My kind of pool boy.
User posted image
Unregistered ?

I was 18. Was swimming in a pool between two hotels on the same lot in L.A. Was there for some convention thing. I got out and went into the jacuzzi and was completely by myself. Started up the jets and relaxed. Well of course I got horny and hard and started really working my cock. It was already pretty dark so wasn't worried about being seen but still looked up at all the hotel room windows rising up on both sides around me. It was crazy. The jets kept turning off and I'd have to cram my raging erection back in my swim trunks to quickly get out and turn them back on. When I finally came it was mind blowing. I had been in there way too long and could feel how much I was sweating and all the but then plot twist. Just as I had finished cuming and started to relax, a group of 5 other teens about my age, 3 girls in the group, came over and climbed right on in. I couldn't believe not only the timing but also the fact my cum was probably still floating around in that water somewhere. In my naive youth I was worried it might make one of them pregnant haha. Never mind the high level of chlorine and probably 102 degree water temp that would instantly kill it.

texascock_42mwm said:
I was 18. Was swimming in a pool between two hotels on the same lot in L.A. Was there for some convention thing. I got out and went into the jacuzzi and was completely by myself. Started up the jets and relaxed. Well of course I got horny and hard and started really working my cock. It was already pretty dark so wasn't worried about being seen but still looked up at all the hotel room windows rising up on both sides around me. It was crazy. The jets kept turning off and I'd have to cram my raging erection back in my swim trunks to quickly get out and turn them back on. When I finally came it was mind blowing. I had been in there way too long and could feel how much I was sweating and all the but then plot twist. Just as I had finished cuming and started to relax, a group of 5 other teens about my age, 3 girls in the group, came over and climbed right on in. I couldn't believe not only the timing but also the fact my cum was probably still floating around in that water somewhere. In my naive youth I was worried it might make one of them pregnant haha. Never mind the high level of chlorine and probably 102 degree water temp that would instantly kill it.

I got the picture. Been there and done that.
User posted image . User posted image
Unregistered ?

haha, yeah pretty much me on the right but I wasn't quite that built. Bummer.
Unregistered ?

I've also swam naked and had sex in the pool area in this place. You'll get the idea. Nothing more needs be said except we were completely alone with just one guy watching us from across the seating area.

Mon Chalet- Denver Colorado
NorCalMan Skilled Jackinchatter

558 posts since 2015-05-14
67 year old heterosexual from NorCal
I have a hot tub at home. I jerk off frequently as it is just so much fun!

The first to arrive at the pool party.

User posted image
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
As a teenager, my family home had a pool. I loved to swim nude in there all the time. One day, I discovered the circulator jet had an interesting effect on my cock. It took about 5 minutes before my jizz made the water level rise about 3 inches (slight exaggeration). But soon thereafter, it became a favorite spot to get my rocks off. Thank God the chlorine did its job with the spillage!
Open to interesting ideas
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » IN A POOL!