JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Jerking off for an audience
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Unregistered ?

I would love to. I just love the idea of being watched while playing. Having others witnessing my cock become aroused and shiny with precum, me thrashing about, moaning in pleasure, my face full of ecstacy.

I wouldn't want it to end there. I'd like my audience to take turns coming to me for a handjob (for the gentlemen) or fingering (for the ladies), taking center stage with me. Only problem is depending on the size of the crowd, my hand might get tired!
Add a reply Quote this post
revjacker Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2012-02-09
78 year old bisexual
I LUV to go to adult book store and into a booth. Guys will peek through and watch me jack off. I get nude and give a good show. It is sooooo hot to be naked and masturbating knowing you are being watched. I luv to peek at them too and see bare asses and dicks.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I do it a few times a week on cam4. I love people watching me and I cum so hard.
Unregistered ?

Usually start with permissions for models to watch on myfreecams, then open to cum for all.
Unregistered ?

At the XXX-adult theater, I luv to stand in the side aisle near the front...drop my pants (undies, too)...and allow everyone in the theater to see me jerking-off. Damn, that is FUN.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
87 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I can't claim any large group jacking, but my wife and I had another couple over one evening for coffee and come card playing. We ended up playing strip poker at the kitchen table and when all four of us were naked, we ended up screwing our own wives, in front of the other couple. What made it most interesting is that I put some K-Y jelly on my fingers and lubed up the other gals pussy, and her husband lubed and fingered my wife, before we each entered our wiives.
Many years later, my wife brought her older widowed sister into our sex life and I have jacked off for the two of them and they have jointly jacked me off for their enjoyment.
Dickguy
Unregistered ?

Have done this for my wife since we met - she loves it.

However, really can edge with another guy and take full advantage. One guy i came for last year saw me unload a massive amount! :p
Unregistered ?

Have done this for my wife since we met - she loves it.

However, really can edge with another guy and take full advantage. One guy i came for last year saw me unload a massive amount! :p
Unregistered ?

Hell yea I would do it!
Marnie Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2011-11-12
43 year old
dickguy said:
we ended up screwing our own wives, in front of the other couple. What made it most interesting is that I put some K-Y jelly on my fingers and lubed up the other gals pussy, and her husband lubed and fingered my wife, before we each entered our wiives.

We had my girlfriend and her husband over for a KY his and hers evening. And we did the same thing, the girls applied the blue KY stuff onto the others husbands cocks. Then he applied the purple stuff generously to our labia. There was alot of rubbing before we were finally mounted by our husbands. We watched eachother slowly fuck to loud climaxes. I didnt care for the KY stuff but it was the hottest fuck hubby and I have had in a long time.
Unregistered ?

for fucks sake.im wanking just thinking about it.strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke
eyeballer Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2009-01-09
curious
Hell, yes. I love being the center of attention while jerking off. I have stroked naked in front of mixed groups of men and women at adult theaters many times. The last time an older MILF played with my balls and encouraged me to cum on her tits while about 15 people watched and encouraged. One other woman was so turned on she started sucking off the guy next to her-I dont think they even knew each other. Just yesterday I went to an all male jacking party and stroked in front of about 30 guys. Very very hot.
Unregistered ?

Not only would I but I want to.
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
I haven't done in a live setting (I'd love too) but I have jacked off on cam here and Zoig.com for a group watching me. I loved cumming when others are watching.
Unregistered ?

I have had fantasies about jacking off in front of large groups of people (dozens and even hundreds).

Pretty sure I couldn't in reality.

I would stroke my cock in front of a woman (or three wink ), but I have not yet had the opportunity.
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Jerking off for an audience