JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Does anyone else do this?
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
Unregistered ?

Pineau said:
I love seeing cum shoot out of my cock...

Me too... feels awesome and looks amazing!
Add a reply Quote this post
colbart Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2006-04-18
61 year old bisexual from Abingdon-on-Thames, Oxfordshire UK
Especially if it is an explosive orgasm, I really enjoy spurting (a great relaese of pent up sexual energy/frustration )
colbart is colin, ,Bi - loves women and men.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
61 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
Of course I love to watch the sperm spurt and spray out of the slit in the tip, but due to the intensity of the orgasm, it is hard to give my cock head the full attention it deserves. I found a way to really see what goes on at my slit when I am cumming: videotape it close up. Really hot to see how the cream comes out and how the slit pulsates and count how many spurts I have (my personal best: 16).
Do you crave big balls?
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
87 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
Of course I watch the cum squirt out of me when I jack off, as I catch it all in the palm of my hand, so I can lick it all up right away. And of course, I don't get to watch it spurt out when it is buried 6 inches in my ladies pussy or mouth. However I do get to see and taste it again after she french kisses me and gives some it back, or I go down and suck our mixed cum from her pussy.
Dickguy
lovescurvygirls Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2009-08-18
54 year old heterosexual from USA-The SOUTH
Right on-- hot description.
Love to masturbate,especially on cam.
collegejerker Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2009-10-13
32 year old curious
I usually cum into a tissue, but when I do cum on myself, I love watching the cum spurt all over my chest and hit me in the face smile
Unregistered ?

Probably one of the reasons why I enjoy masturbating frequently - ejaculating feels great and I love seeing my cum squirt out of my cock.
Unregistered ?

Depends on the situation but I also like watching myself cum. I recently made a video of me cumming and I was REALLY turned on by that - it gives you a different view, like your an outsider watching.
Most cams have a video feature now so set it up, start jacking, and let the cream fly. You'll be surprised at how much of a turn on it is!
I sent it to an on-line jack buddy and he absolutely loved it. That was also a big turn on, knowing that another guy was getting off on it.
johnson Amateur Jackinchatter

371 posts since 2006-03-11
38 year old bisexual from Ohio
I have watched my cock as I've cum before, but I often shoot onto my face when I cum so I tend to tilt my head back and close my eyes because cum in your eyes hurts like fuck!
Turn on. Tune in. Drop out.
Unregistered ?

I love watching myself as I stroke - I find it turns me on even more. Watching myself in the full length mirror further intensifies the voyeristic stimulation.

Then when I cum, I almost invariably watch my cock spurting my warm cum onto my chest and belly - I love to watch my cock spurt - the further the better!
h2l7y3r2 Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2010-06-03
38 year old bisexual
I do it every time, I love it. It's so hot to see a thick load when you feel a thick load coming out, or see your load fly when you're shooting hard. The best is when cum from rubbing the frenulum, the orgasm lasts so long, your dick gets so swollen and the cum just keeps cumming. yep, the visual really enhances the experiencesmooth
One in the hand is worth two in the bush
pajoe Skilled Jackinchatter

771 posts since 2010-11-27
bisexual male from PA
I love to see my cock cum and watch every time I jack off or if my girl is giving me a handjob. I have many still pictures and videos of my cock cumming and often look at them while stroking my hard cock to another wonderful cum. I also like to watch myself cum in a mirror. Nothing is hotter to see than a cumshot, mine or someone else.
I love to cum, see cumshots and eat my cum. Cum is the best part of sex.
sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
yes I do and love it. I love to see myself cum and really love to watch another guy make a fucking mess all over himself. It's a guy thing, str8 or gay.
"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."
Unregistered ?

fuck yeah.
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
ummm_ok said:
Has anyone look at their cock as they are cumming? I do that a lot, or if the orgasm is good I tilt my head back and moan or focus on the picture or video I am looking at to. But I noticed I just like watching my cock spurt, anyone else do that?

Oh yeah! I love to see the cum spurt out and my cock throb and jerk. I love to see the head get really bigger just before it cums.
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Does anyone else do this?