JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Old men ogling the young ladies, Anyone seen similiar?
Page: < prev  of 31   next > 
LucyPinderFan Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2012-08-07
55 year old
see it all the time when im out with my family but im guilty of looking at my daughters friends too, im 46 and theyre all 22. nickwilko on yahoo, for straight chat and photos
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I look but I don't stare, no reason to be creepy about it. Nothing wrong with appreciating a gorgeous sexy younger woman.smile
drsexy369 Amateur Jackinchatter

384 posts since 2013-10-08
37 year old
anyone else like jb? teens? edging?

yahoo: lilsexi911
Unregistered ?

Recently shared a lot of kissing and then a bed with a 22 year old work colleague. I'm 37.
happyasgilmour Skilled Jackinchatter

658 posts since 2012-11-21

We did a charity fundraiser a few years back at my gym. My dad was 67 and cooked the bbq for us. One of the gym instructor girls was 18 and wore a nurses outfit that showed off her gorgeous ass... she came up to me during the night and said "Your dads still got it. I was bending over to get a drink from the cooler and could feel someone looking at me, I turned around your dad was checking out my butt and licking his lips. Hope he enjoyed the view." Then she winks and walks off. grin
TJUK Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2014-08-13
52 year old curious from UK & Ireland
Really can't wait until the good weather here in the UK and Ireland....i'll be out hunting for gorgeous lil teens and the older men who will be perving over them.

I seen a few last year and some were discreetly taking pictures of them and their tight little arses....Christ it got me so hard and soaked with precum.

There was one particular guy who followed them into every shop.... and got a good eyeful as they went up the escalators... would have loved to went back with him after our adventures to have a look and have some fun...mmmmm
I like my woman like my Whisky......aged 18 years
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
Beach walk earlier today. Lotsa teens/20's in bathing suits and wet suits. Some fresh out of the water. Knowing that water is dripping and running through the fabric, firming up nips and lips. Wife nods in the direction of interesting views, one hand in her pocket tickling "Jill wants to play"on her panty-less pussy.
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.
Unregistered ?

Love this. It's be so hot too meet someone at the mall and perv, chat and stroke with them over hot and sexy girls..

TJUK said:
Really can't wait until the good weather here in the UK and Ireland....i'll be out hunting for gorgeous lil teens and the older men who will be perving over them.

I seen a few last year and some were discreetly taking pictures of them and their tight little arses....Christ it got me so hard and soaked with precum.

There was one particular guy who followed them into every shop.... and got a good eyeful as they went up the escalators... would have loved to went back with him after our adventures to have a look and have some fun...mmmmm
raworth Amateur Jackinchatter

140 posts since 2015-02-24
53 year old
sounds great pm me
Ibroxrocksoff Amateur Jackinchatter

383 posts since 2014-03-16
heterosexual from London
The local shopping arcade (mall) has a small cafe area. If you can get the table facing the right way there's a great view of the Ann Summers shop and just opposite is La Senza, My coffee gets cold as I ogle the babes coming and going out of both shops. It's a massive turn on to wonder what's in the carrier bags......nipple clamps?........replacement Rabbit?........skimpy thongs?strokestroke
Three wanks a day keeps the doctor away
brownie Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2015-03-21
62 year old curious from East Anglia
wgm00 said:
Oh fuck yes! I can't take my eyes of the younger girls. My wife sees me do it and she thinks it's funny. I just say "dayum, they didn't make them like that when I was a teen!"

The fun part is when in bed, wife giving me a nice, slow, lubed up hand job, she will ask me if I am thinking about "the hot little number we saw earlier today" - so I guess wife likes to look at the younger ladies too! cock

mine did the same once, so think likes them , really made me spurt when she mentioned it. Since then we ogle together and fuck talking about what we saw and enjoyed ogling at
JamesG Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2015-03-03
64 year old heterosexual
Nothing sexier than old men perving over younger women

[email protected]
AO_1984 Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2014-12-26
39 year old heterosexual
Any older guys want to chat/trade/mic/cam to candid pics of hot younger girls, or some hot friends of mine, add me on yim: AO_1984
Unregistered ?

I am 45 years old, a solosexual and, admittedly, that kind of man.
teddly Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2010-10-12
73 year old curious from Mt. Clemens, Mi
63 here and I do it all the time! Nothing like looking and thinking about some young stuff!
Page: < prev  of 31   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Old men ogling the young ladies, Anyone seen similiar?