JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Does anyone else do this?
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
Unregistered ?

I do love the ejaculation part of my orgasm. Maybe why I enjoy edging a bit since I tend to ejaculate more. Obviously ejaculating is meant to feel wonderful - but then seeing my cum shooting out of the end of my cock. Even more wonderful.
Add a reply Quote this post
DeeJay Skilled Jackinchatter

563 posts since 2011-03-22
35 year old from Pennsylvania
i watch myself cum 98% of the time, its the best part in my opinion.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I love to look at my cock when I come. It is very cool to watch it on video from a different angle. Close up shots are nice as well.
Comus Amateur Jackinchatter

173 posts since 2010-12-10
55 year old
LanceL said:
I love watching my cock shoot. If I do it in the dark, the feeling just isn't as intense.

Me too - I love seeing my cum spurt out of my cock. If I have been masturbating in the dark I'll turn the bedside lamp on just before I cum so I can see and if I am camping I keep a torch (flashlight) handy.

LanceL said:
I also love the feel of my hot semen hitting my body.

Me too - I never catch my load in anything I always let it shoot free onto my chest/belly.
Comus Amateur Jackinchatter

173 posts since 2010-12-10
55 year old
johnson said:
I have watched my cock as I've cum before, but I often shoot onto my face when I cum so I tend to tilt my head back and close my eyes because cum in your eyes hurts like fuck!

Fortunately on the occasions I cum that far it tends to go over my left shoulder.
Unregistered ?

Love watching myself cum. Such an awesome sight to see my white, hot cum shooting out of my cock. Did hit myself in the eye once tho. Although it was an intense orgasm, it burnt like hell. lol
enis Skilled Jackinchatter

823 posts since 2006-02-10
80 year old curious from Midwest US
One of my very most favorite things to do. That's why I've made so many vids of my cum shots. I love to see myself and other guys shooting or dribbling hot cum. Go to Xtube and search for Enis if you'd like to see what I mean.strokestrokestroke
Steve_B Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2011-01-04
42 year old from USA
I love to watch myself cum. When I'm reaching orgasm, I love seeing my cock-head swell and shine, my piss-slit get bigger, the veins in my shaft enlarge, my urethra bulge as it fills with cum and my cum squirt like an erupting volcano. I can't remember when I've ever closed my eyes as I cum.
Unregistered ?

love lying on my back with my legs in the air and cumming in my face
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
61 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
That's my favourite too! The first time I scooched my bum over to the side of the bed and put my legs up the wall so that my erect cock was pointing down at head, I came within a few strokes from the sheer sexiness of knowing that I was about to spray hot sperm all over my face and into my mouth. Loved that ever since.
Do you crave big balls?
Unregistered ?

I love seeing my cock explode. I want to make sure I capture the full load to swallow.
Unregistered ?

I used to have this great overstuffed chair I could sit in sort of upside down like with my shoulders on the seat and my legs up and over the back. Made for some excellent self-facials.
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
Sounds good & comfortable! I like stacking a few pillows and putting my legs up over them & maybe against the way. Shooting onto my chest and face feels great!
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Unregistered ?

Same here, I love to lie back and watch it squirt, aim for the chest but bonus of getting my face sometimes! Hmmmm
Unregistered ?

Very enjoyable to see the cum erupt sometimes it comes out slowly but really enjoy the powerful loads that fly.
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Does anyone else do this?